MartialTalk Best For Information - Thanks!

RobBnTX

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't post very often but wanted to let you all know that this is clearly the best TKD forum out there for information and discussion on TKD subjects.

I see so much misinformation and confusion on other forums when compared to this one. So many knowledgeable people posting here, there is no comparison. I am very sorry to learn of Grand Master Cole's illness and him and his family are in my prayers.

So just a big thank you for all of you who contribute such a wealth of information on this forum and wanted to let you all know that even if I am not a regular contributor.

Robert

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TKD is not my art but that does not matter as I thank you for the kindness of your words to our contributors for whom TKD is important in their lives.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robert, thank you for sharing your feeling. We never want to take anything for granted here on MT. So, when a member finds much value in information within this site, it reenforces the concept of MT as being the premier place for people to gravitate to.

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is by far the best tkd forum Ive visited. A really good blend of sports tkdists, old school tkdists, and everything in between. Everyone's opinion gets thrown into the mix which gives a realistic and three dimensional view of the art.

Latest Discussions