Martial Arts Black Book

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok today me and my karate teacher where going threw some old books and we found a mag called the martial arts black book it is great it has schools adress and phone number for all over the us kind of like a yellow pages for martial arts schools and supply

HERE IS A LINK
http://www.martial-arts-network.com/blkbook.htm

BUT DOES THIS COMPANY STILL MAKE THESE Books? The one I have is 8 years old so alot of the numbers are different thats why i want to get a new one thanks for your help

B

Black Bear

Haha, I remember that thing from the MA mags. No, I have no idea, I never got one of those. They're still paying ad space, and it says it's a subscription, so presumably it's still going.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TallAdam85 said:
Ok today me and my karate teacher where going threw some old books and we found a mag called the martial arts black book it is great it has schools adress and phone number for all over the us kind of like a yellow pages for martial arts schools and supply

HERE IS A LINK
http://www.martial-arts-network.com/blkbook.htm

BUT DOES THIS COMPANY STILL MAKE THESE Books? The one I have is 8 years old so alot of the numbers are different thats why i want to get a new one thanks for your help
Yes I believe it is. They were asking a school I worked for to get there name in, but I think its usefullness is for those offering a service nation wide.
Sean

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Sean

I noticed something when i looked at the link. The book's cover is from 1996. You would think they could ad a cover that was a bit more hmmm 2004.

Also, that is a bit of a price tag for a book no one knows anything about. It would have been nice if they posted some images of what the pages look like. I would be really sceptical at paying that kind of money for it being presented like it is.

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

Touch'O'Death said:
Yes I believe it is. They were asking a school I worked for to get there name in, but I think its usefullness is for those offering a service nation wide.
Sean

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chicago Green Dragon said:
Sean

I noticed something when i looked at the link. The book's cover is from 1996. You would think they could ad a cover that was a bit more hmmm 2004.

Also, that is a bit of a price tag for a book no one knows anything about. It would have been nice if they posted some images of what the pages look like. I would be really sceptical at paying that kind of money for it being presented like it is.

Chicago Green Dragon

now that you mention it, it was in 98 that we were solicited. Time flies; they could be defunct by now.
Sean

C

Chicago Green Dragon

You know it could be one of those ad's they paid for years in advance to keep up and they are now defunct.

I dont mind spending money on martial art related books but i like to get my moneys worth and the way they have this site set up, it doesnt impress me much. Does anyone even know if they are still around ?

Chicago Green Dragon

Touch'O'Death said:
now that you mention it, it was in 98 that we were solicited. Time flies; they could be defunct by now.
Sean

Latest Discussions