Martial Arts are Witchcraft, just ask this guy!

Marnetmar

Black Belt
Reaction score
WE ARE ALL INFIDELS!

MARTIAL ARTS - ROOTED IN THE OCCULT

The Martial Arts are more than just a method of self-defense or a system of health exercises. They actually involve a life philosophy derived from eastern religions. The testimonies of Karatekas a devout practitioner of karate or other forms of martial arts do not hide the fact that the martial arts are more than just a sport."Karatedo another form of karate is an art and I teach it as a way of being, a way of life, as a method of developing one's self, and not as a sport," states one teacher. Karate is not a fighting sport. This was completely misconstrued by people of this country where it was taken and turned into a sport.
There are many conflicting theories regarding the origin of the martial arts. The account stated here is a widely accepted survey that traces the general history of the martial arts and goes back too the dawn of civilization in India. Three millennia ago in China, the arts were developed even more extensively. By the establishment of the Feudal States in 770 B.C., Kung fu was widely practiced.
In 1928 they were renamed War Arts and were awarded national recognition. Over the centuries various aspects of the arts were modified and eventually evolved into more or less violent types.
Northern and Southern schools and hard and soft forms also developed. Kung fu was the original all inclusive term describing the martial arts. Later, specific names were applied to its variations: karate, tai chi, judo, jujitso, and aikido.
In Korea, the arts were known as Te Kwon Do. They were honed into their highest forms of proficiency in Okinawa.
Though one often thinks of the arts as made in Japan, they have many roots and cultural variations. The original religious philosophy of Kung fu dates back as far as 2696 B.C., where it was rooted in the Occult forms of divination known as the I-Ching and the book of Changes. Lao-Tse, the Chinese sage born in 604 B.C., added further embellishments. His teachings were set forth in a 5,280 word manuscript called Tao Te Chang, also known as " the Tao" or "the Way".
He taught salvation could not be found in prayer but rather by the observance of nature, the natural way.
As the trees bend with the wind, and rivers follow the path of least resistance, so must man adapt to the rhythm with evil and wrong. The next development in history of Kung fu took place when a monk named Bodhidharma brought Buddhism to China in sixth century A.D. When he discovered the monks sleeping during his lectures, he introduced exercises to assist them in meditation.
Known as I-Ching Sutura, his system combined Kung fu with the philosophical principle of Zen to develop a highly sophisticated form of weaponless fighting. The monks at his Shaolin temple became famous for their savage abilities of defense which they employed whenever they were attacked in the course of pilgrimages. Eventually two schools of martial arts evolved; Ch'uan Fe (Kung fu) based on the hard (external) school of Buddhism, and other arts founded on the soft (internal) school of Taoism. Martial arts have evolved into six basic forms by which they are known. In the Western world they are known as: Kung Fu, Tai Chi Ch'uan, Karate, Akido, Judo and Jujitsu.
Such Occult experimentation is forbidden in Leviticus 19:31. Karate works by inducing a passivity in the mind setting the stage for a type of self-hypnosis. A demon then enters and gives supernatural strength and power. Karate teachers call this "going into perfection." Kung Fu which is rooted in Zen Buddhism, was popularized by a TV series of that name. Bruce Lee movies (Enter the Dragon; Way of the Dragon; Return of the Dragon; Game of Death) also spread this occult science across the nation.
Spirits of Murder, Hatred, Pride, Bitterness, Depression, Resentment, Fear, Violence, Lust for Power, Lust for (green, brown or black) Belts, Sexual Lust, Fighting, Rage, Destruction, Suicide, Sadism and Masochism are some of the spirits commonly found in those who have trained in Martial Arts. Some of the more heavily possessed individuals have also become very adept at Mind control, Telepathy, Telekinetic, Mind reading, Astral projection and Soul travel under the leadership of demonic guides.

Does anyone else find this insanely offensive?

qianfeng

Green Belt
Reaction score
LOL yi Ching 易经 is based on zen and martial arts! Lol. Of course a philosophical book made before Buddhism's arrival in China is based on zen how could I have not thought of that. And is it saying anything not Christian is a cult? That seems rather stupid. And when did Lao Zi become a sage?

are you sure this is a legit website and not a troll?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
_BiyORN__mk___KGrHqIH_CIEs8u4_hQ9BLQsVNsC2w___1.JPG

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of the more heavily possessed individuals have also become very adept at Mind control, Telepathy, Telekinetic, Mind reading, Astral projection and Soul travel under the leadership of demonic guides.

WTF??? I've been involved in the arts since about 1968, and I have yet to learn any of this! I must have been training under McDemons!!!!

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
WTF??? I've been involved in the arts since about 1968, and I have yet to learn any of this! I must have been training under McDemons!!!!

Having the supers powers would be a legitimate trade off. To be honest.

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
Spirits of Murder, Hatred, Pride, Bitterness, Depression, Resentment, Fear, Violence, Lust for Power, Lust for (green, brown or black) Belts, Sexual Lust, Fighting, Rage, Destruction, Suicide, Sadism and Masochism are some of the spirits commonly found in those who have trained in Martial Arts. Some of the more heavily possessed individuals have also become very adept at Mind control, Telepathy, Telekinetic, Mind reading, Astral projection and Soul travel under the leadership of demonic guides.

I think somebody is possessed by the spirit of drugs.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having the supers powers would be a legitimate trade off. To be honest.

Absolutely!
I told my wife a long time ago that having cancer would be worth it, if I could get some spider powers from all the radiation...

Rokuta

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Okay, and what about European martial arts? We had complete systems of unarmed combat, sword, knife, rapier, staff weapon, wrestling and boxing. These also involve sensing your opponent's intentions, reaction times, strength, even sometimes meditation. Will he demonize them next? Silly man. :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, and what about European martial arts? We had complete systems of unarmed combat, sword, knife, rapier, staff weapon, wrestling and boxing. These also involve sensing your opponent's intentions, reaction times, strength, even sometimes meditation. Will he demonize them next? Silly man. :)

WHAT, you said sensing your opponent's intentions . But surly that is whichcraft...................LOL

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I'm with you, Dirty Dog. I feel totally ripped off. I've been doing this stuff for decades and I don't have one iota of demonic powers or anything. Plus, shouldn't Satan's minions be rich or something? Or at least scary and imposing?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
are you sure this is a legit website and not a troll?

You have to realize that for the sort of people who write this sort of essay...

Any religion other than (their own particular version of) Christianity is demon worship.

Playing D&D involves witchcraft and demon worship.

Harry Potter novels promote Satanism.

Meditation can lead to demonic possession.

Yoga leads to demonic possession.

Rock music is a tool of Satan.

It's not surprising that martial arts make the list.

It's very sad, but there is a segment of the population that is raised to believe all this. They honestly go through life seeing demons around every corner. It's not trolling - it's the way they see reality.

It seems a very sad way to live one's life, but maybe they would feel sorry for me the same way I feel sorry for them.

qianfeng

Green Belt
Reaction score
personally i wouldn't mind being "very adept at Mind control, Telepathy, Telekinetic, Mind reading, Astral projection and Soul travel"

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You have to realize that for the sort of people who write this sort of essay...

Any religion other than (their own particular version of) Christianity is demon worship.

Playing D&D involves witchcraft and demon worship.

Harry Potter novels promote Satanism.

Meditation can lead to demonic possession.

Yoga leads to demonic possession.

Rock music is a tool of Satan.

It's not surprising that martial arts make the list.

It's very sad, but there is a segment of the population that is raised to believe all this. They honestly go through life seeing demons around every corner. It's not trolling - it's the way they see reality.

It seems a very sad way to live one's life, but maybe they would feel sorry for me the same way I feel sorry for them.
I listen to Christian radio on the grave shift, and that is when they pull out all the stops. LOL But anyways, the last show I listened too was about trying to eliminate luck from your life: Don't say or wish good luck; don't knock on wood; don't even think about it!!! LOL Luck is evil :)

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I remember reading an article in INSIDE KUNG FU years ago where a woman pulled her son out of karate because it teaches us to worship "the God within."