Martial Arts and Entertainers

OP
Darrencowan

Darrencowan

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think you lack respect because you're following by example, you're following your leaders. They act like little kids, point fingers, cast blame, call each other names, make stupid faces, descredit each other (I bet you loved learning that principal, right). Maybe you are so insignificant you just waaaaant to be wubbed.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you explain Judge Rinder :D

It's not a court nor is he a judge lol. He is a very intelligent highly qualified QC who has prosecuted some of the nastiest people on the planet though so his programme is a bit of fun for him.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not a court nor is he a judge lol. He is a very intelligent highly qualified QC who has prosecuted some of the nastiest people on the planet though so his programme is a bit of fun for him.

Yes I know lol. Never watched it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I know lol. Never watched it.

I watch it lol, I have friends who know him and his family ( the Jewish community in the UK is like that) and he's a good guy. I enjoy his sarcasm, so similar to mine lol.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you lack respect because you're following by example, you're following your leaders. They act like little kids, point fingers, cast blame, call each other names, make stupid faces, descredit each other (I bet you loved learning that principal, right). Maybe you are so insignificant you just waaaaant to be wubbed.
Maybe calm down just a bit, and stop throwing around accusations about an instructor you apparently know nothing of?

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
Surprising ones?

Forrest Whitaker has a black belt in Kenpo and studies Inosanto Kali

While not surprising that Lundgren knows Martial arts he is 3rd Dan in Kyokushin Karate and was actually a British Open champ back in the 80s. In 79 at the World Open Karate Tournament in Japan he actually made it to the "final" via KO's and lost via a controversial decision. And yes he had to borrow a brown belt to compete because he was technically a green belt.

John Cusack is 6th Dan under Benny the Jet.

Last edited:

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dolph was the man. European Kyokushin champion and Sweden's team captain in the '79 World Open Full Contact Karate Championship. And he was a green belt.

Edit: so people don't get the wrong idea, everyone else were black belts.

Edit 2: Dolph still is the man. A group of guys broke into his house a few years ago in a robbery attempt. They tied up his wife and daughters. When they saw a family picture and realized who's house they were in, they dropped everything and took off.

Just demonstration but he can still break stuff.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surprising ones?

Forrest Whitaker has a black belt in Kenpo and studies Inosanto Kali

While not surprising that Lundgren knows Martial arts he is 3rd Dan in Kyokushin Karate and was actually a British Open champ back in the 80s. In 79 at the World Open Karate Tournament in Japan he actually made it to the "final" via KO's and lost via a controversial decision. And yes he had to borrow a brown belt to compete because he was technically a green belt.

John Cusack is 6th Dan under Benny the Jet.

Wow, that is bit surprising, and what a teacher to have.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To be fair, Elvis' 7th and 8th dan ranks were awarded to him by Kang Rhee, in Pasaryu karate.
I guess this could be fake, but I never heard it disputed.
upload_2017-2-5_12-1-48.png
upload_2017-2-5_12-2-49.png

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Umm this is an discussion board if you can't take someone's opinion without resulting to insults this place isn't for you. I don't agree with what he said but he's still allowed to say it. I don't know why you're getting so defensive you don't even do kenpo.

You said you don't like fights but you just threatened to beat someone up over their opinion...classy

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excuse me? And who's going to do this?
Maybe he thinks ed parkers is going to rise from the grave and seek you out. I mean if ed Parker was so tough he'd come out the grave and smash my face into my keybosgajkssjakhu

Latest Discussions