"Make violence a choice and no-" you never have a choice..

OP
MoldyCookie

MoldyCookie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I bet this is the same group of people who would hate Icy Mike because he's a little blunt, but loves Dan the Wolfman for the same reason.

Hilarious!!

OP
MoldyCookie

MoldyCookie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I bet neither of those guys are line cutters.

But their blunt. You WILL get attacked for being a little blunt.

And no you don't have to be in a "stupid place" for it to happen (as if the phrase "stupid place" isn't subjective to the point where it has no meaning whatsoever), before I hear that jargon for the billionth time.

OP
MoldyCookie

MoldyCookie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In threads like this, I just think about Poe’s law and presume it’s intentional satire.

If it keeps you from banning me for "trolling" (as if that makes any sense), whatever.

I win either way. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't win anything, you're a mod/admin/whatever. Anytime you "win" you're just hiding behind your authority like a little weasel.
Um, Steve is neither of those things. But you seem to have issues s with being called out for bad behavior.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I say disrespect I mean what people usually call disrespect.. not the same thing.

For example, I almost got into it once with a guy at a Chinese restaurant because he was standing like 10 feet away from the next person up in line for the front desk and I "cut in front of him."

This was at the height of the pandemic so I guess he was trying to social distance or something stupid like that. I knew immediately that that's what he was doing but it only made me respect him even less.

What I did wasn't disrespect. If you're gonna get in a line then actually get in the line.
You are acting asocial.
Here and in the example.
You keep changing what words mean to you and others.
So I guess it all comes down to what "is" means. :(

You are being disrespectful to those who have died from COVID.
You are being disrespectful then and now with your incoherent posts and non sequiturs.

Are you going to track me down and try to flip the switch on me? I hope not. That would be a very bad social behavior.

It is customary even in a place when you walk in to look at each of the others and ask have you been waited upon.
You see you did not care about anything but yourself.
The issue is others, the issue is within.

If you are serious, take a deep breath, and read what I and others have posted to you and try to learn from it.
If you already have the answers, then I wonder why you are here except to maybe get some enjoyment out of weird posts?

Have a Nice Day

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If it keeps you from banning me for "trolling" (as if that makes any sense), whatever.

I win either way. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Did you just admit to Trolling?
Nice
How does won win either way?
1) You stay and cause issues - Troll
2) You get banned and you get confirmation that the world is after you and it is everyone else and not you?

There are other options.
3) Become a productive member
4) Leave and not come back
5) Leave and learn a little and then come back and try again?

OP
MoldyCookie

MoldyCookie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Did you just admit to Trolling?
Nice
How does won win either way?
1) You stay and cause issues - Troll
2) You get banned and you get confirmation that the world is after you and it is everyone else and not you?

There are other options.
3) Become a productive member
4) Leave and not come back
5) Leave and learn a little and then come back and try again?

Show me where I admitted to anything.

1) I stay and continue telling people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear- Win.

2) I get banned and get confirmation that you'll call certain things "trolling" just because you don't like them- Win.

That's how.

I am being productive. It's everyone else who is treating social decency like it's this objective.. "thing" that means the same thing in every context.. and treating "bad places" like it means anything.

All it takes for a place to become a "bad place" is a single bad egg walking in. There's not a rule for this.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1) I stay and continue telling people what they need to hear and not what they want to hear- Win.

2) I get banned and get confirmation that you'll call certain things "trolling" just because you don't like them- Win.

That's how.

I am being productive. It's everyone else who is treating social decency like it's this objective.. "thing" that means the same thing in every context.. and treating "bad places" like it means anything.

All it takes for a place to become a "bad place" is a single bad egg walking in. There's not a rule for this.
Any time you think β€œeveryone else” is the problem, there’s a very high likelihood you are wrong.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

That's how.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Latest Discussions