Lord Blackheath on Foundation X and The Laundering of IRA Money

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, an attitude that I can understand fully :nods:.

Of course, if it is part of a move to put overt power into the hands of the Shadowy Money Men (not sure if that's worth trade-marking or not :D) then accepting because times are desperate is precisely the wrong move.

I don't necessarily buy the Coup-by-Cash scenario, mind you, as any organisation with that much wealth, that has been in existence for any amount of time, would have been able to manoever itself into a position of power one way or another anyhow. The simple route of having their 'own people' as MP's would do the trick, with no sticky threads of bribery (ill-intentioned or philanpthropic) or blackmail to trace back to the spider in the web.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok Mau.

The masons, rosicrucians, illuminati, bilderberg group, foundation X, skull and bones, the vatican curia, opus dei, ...
which one is supposed to be 'really' in charge? Because with so many societies of the superrich, there are almost as much of them as there are countries. Does each society have its own country to manage or is there a shadow UN where they vote on stuff?

I don't know. Rothkopf wrote a book Superclass that makes some interesting points. Foundation X could be related to that.

Bruno, I think you are being a little too dismissive of this. Sukerkin makes a good argument for taking is more serious then the typical conspiracy theory nutter stuff. This is a British Lord who is sincerely speaking on the matter AND is revealing weighty financial matters.

Larger gold reserves then all reserves in the world combined is eye popping!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know. Rothkopf wrote a book Superclass that makes some interesting points. Foundation X could be related to that.

Bruno, I think you are being a little too dismissive of this. Sukerkin makes a good argument for taking is more serious then the typical conspiracy theory nutter stuff. This is a British Lord who is sincerely speaking on the matter AND is revealing weighty financial matters.

Larger gold reserves then all reserves in the world combined is eye popping!

The Lords themselves don't have anything to say about it.
http://lordsoftheblog.net/

Latest Discussions