Lord Blackheath on Foundation X and The Laundering of IRA Money

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Members in England, can you give me your opinion on this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwLc-L-g20A&feature=related

We have a member of your House of Lords who admits laundering money for the IRA and terrorists in Africa. We have him admitting that he is working with a secretive Foundation X who is basically offering to buy the UK. We also have him admitting that major organizations have vastly overstated their gold reserves.

All of these are humongous news items.

What have you heard about this? What do you think?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First I have heard of this ... hmmm.

It certainly looks like the Upper Chamber and does not appear to be fake. If it is then it is extraordinarily well done.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There's really no way we can know if he's gone off the deep end.

This makes it much harder to deny that mega-foundations actually pull the strings of nations. These people, according to Blackheath, won't meet with anyone but heads of state or people who have these super secret security clearances.

The second is that governments have a hand in supporting supporting some of the "terrorism" that scares the public. Notice how he admits this in order to justify himself as an authority to speak about the previous.

The third regards the open admission about the manipulation of gold and currencies by the super powerful. This ties the whole world to financial strings.

Now, it's all out in the open, apparently. Or it could all just be barmy talk.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to the transcript he wasn't laundering the IRA money, he was dealing with the problems caused by it and wrote off £1billion of it.

"However Lord James said today that he had not intended to imply he had done anything improper.
He told technology and business website ZDNet UK that he had been brought into five companies between 1989 and 1997/98 at the direction of the Bank of England.
Lord James' express instructions were to run the companies down and liquidise the assets as they had been identified as conduits for IRA funds.
"The IRA had five companies completely ruined. They had built the companies up as pensions funds.
"I'm a money washer, not a money launderer," he said."

It's not unlikely the Bank of England called him into deal with the companies they knew were IRA ones, it seems he ruined them and they lost a lost of money which has got to be good. As for the other bits , well the House of Lords is where they send senile politicians so who knows.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
According to the transcript he wasn't laundering the IRA money, he was dealing with the problems caused by it and wrote off £1billion of it.

"However Lord James said today that he had not intended to imply he had done anything improper.
He told technology and business website ZDNet UK that he had been brought into five companies between 1989 and 1997/98 at the direction of the Bank of England.
Lord James' express instructions were to run the companies down and liquidise the assets as they had been identified as conduits for IRA funds.
"The IRA had five companies completely ruined. They had built the companies up as pensions funds.
"I'm a money washer, not a money launderer," he said."

It's not unlikely the Bank of England called him into deal with the companies they knew were IRA ones, it seems he ruined them and they lost a lost of money which has got to be good. As for the other bits , well the House of Lords is where they send senile politicians so who knows.

It's still very strange. He could just be backpeddling or he could be telling the truth. Either way, it was probably a major gaff for him to say that. There's a lot more to this that we don't know and it would be interesting to see some investigation of the actual records. Where did the money go? What part of the IRA was targeted? Which terrorist groups is he "washing" money for now?

I found this interesting from your article.

Lord James claims the group, which he referred to as 'Foundation X', has more gold on hand than all the world's bullion reserves combined

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...a-money-launderer-14995248.html#ixzz1693anoWn

We really have no idea how wealthy people are in this world. If this is true, we're looking at a group of trillionaires.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If what he says about the IRA money is true he won't be allowed to give any more details, which is convenient if it's not true!

I think Eire needs the money more than we do lol, seems we are loaning them money as they are in deep crisis, worst than ours.

It doesn't seem to be causing much interest or concern here in UK, perhaps we are just used to rubbish coming out of the House of Lords!

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye,I believe Tez is right about the 'IRA money' parts, Mauna.

It's one of those subtleties of our 'common language' issues I think.

I didn't for a moment think he was talking about 'laundering' money for the IRA, rather that he was dealing with funds of the IRA (tho' I might not have been paying sufficient attention when I listened of course :D).

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What he said was that the Bank of England were concerned about companies who were laundering money for the IRA, presumably they couldn't prove it and brought him in to go into these companies and bankrupt them, losing the IRA the money and I'm guessing the UK government gaining it. It could well be true, the IRA did have companies to launder the money fund raised from America and from criminal activities like bank raids, prostitution, illegal betting and drug dealing.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aye,I believe Tez is right about the 'IRA money' parts, Mauna.

It's one of those subtleties of our 'common language' issues I think.

I didn't for a moment think he was talking about 'laundering' money for the IRA, rather that he was dealing with funds of the IRA (tho' I might not have been paying sufficient attention when I listened of course :D).

It's hard to know what is true. One idea that is floating around is that Lord James inadvertently let slip evidence of the IRA psuedo-gang that was supported by the British government in order to give the real IRA a harder time politically.

I think on this point, we simply aren't in the position to find anything out.

The Foundation X is the bit that interests me the most. More gold then all of the world's bullion reserves combined. WOW!!!

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Quite so - that is indeed a fascinating topic indeed. I just wish that the media wou;d run something on it one way or another. Oddly, the echoing silence is more unsettling than a barrage of denials or denouncements!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to know what is true. One idea that is floating around is that Lord James inadvertently let slip evidence of the IRA psuedo-gang that was supported by the British government in order to give the real IRA a harder time politically.

I think on this point, we simply aren't in the position to find anything out.

The Foundation X is the bit that interests me the most. More gold then all of the world's bullion reserves combined. WOW!!!

Highly unlikely, the IRA was and still is an illegal terrorist organisation so there is not benefit to the British Government to 'give it a hard time politically' as to the British the IRA isn't political, it's terrorist. It would be like the Americans trying to give Al Queda a 'hard time politically'.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Highly unlikely, the IRA was and still is an illegal terrorist organisation so there is not benefit to the British Government to 'give it a hard time politically' as to the British the IRA isn't political, it's terrorist. It would be like the Americans trying to give Al Queda a 'hard time politically'.

The use of psuedogangs to demonize various groups was developed by the British and adapted by the Americans and is a common technique of Low Intensity Conflict. The British and American's have been using this technique in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So, it's not out of the question, but again, it's not something we are going to be able to prove one way or the other. It may be totally unrelated to psuedogangs, who knows.

I think Sukerkin hit the nail on the head. The silence about Foundation X is deafening. The idea that they will only meet with heads of state or with people who have some kind of super secret security clearance casts doubt on a lot of assumptions that people have about the sovereignty of their nations.

Who is Foundation X?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The use of psuedogangs to demonize various groups was developed by the British and adapted by the Americans and is a common technique of Low Intensity Conflict. The British and American's have been using this technique in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So, it's not out of the question, but again, it's not something we are going to be able to prove one way or the other. It may be totally unrelated to psuedogangs, who knows.

I think Sukerkin hit the nail on the head. The silence about Foundation X is deafening. The idea that they will only meet with heads of state or with people who have some kind of super secret security clearance casts doubt on a lot of assumptions that people have about the sovereignty of their nations.

Who is Foundation X?

I think you are running away with this conspiracy thing, I think you can safely forget about the IRA pseudogang thing, it's so unlikely as to be not even worth thinking about. The scenerios have to be right for that to work and trust me NI wasn't the right place for that stuff, there were plenty of other things going on though.

Foundation X, actually I think no one cares here very much about the hot air that comes out of the Lords, can't say I care at all, and I'm guessing few others do because it's not all ove the media here. I doubt thats a conspiracy either though it will be made into one no doubt.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok Mau.

The masons, rosicrucians, illuminati, bilderberg group, foundation X, skull and bones, the vatican curia, opus dei, ...
which one is supposed to be 'really' in charge? Because with so many societies of the superrich, there are almost as much of them as there are countries. Does each society have its own country to manage or is there a shadow UN where they vote on stuff?

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bruno, despite what Tez said above, the House of Lords is an important part of our legislature providing a non-elected balance wheel to the lowest-common-denominator decision making of the Lower Chamber (aka House of Commons). The fact that this was broadcast by an apparently sincere Lord of the Upper House gives it a certain degree of credability over and above some conspiracy nut-job with a web-site.

The lack of follow up by British media is a worry, for it is just the sort of story the tabloids would love to froth about. As the Lords are, sadly, a highly visible aspect of the system ripe for lampooning by those with a 'class' axe to grind (usually those who don't have a solid grasp of how the British political system works and only see the 'Ermine') the fact that there has not been a peep out of the papers is, as I noted last night, unsettling.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I do know a bit about the political structure of the UK, but how about this: Lord Wossname is working with the banks to eliminate the IRA money streams. Since this probably involves an amount of trading, semi legal documents etc, he is hardly likely to use his own name, right? Dear IRA, I am looking forward to doing illegal business with you. signed, Lord Wossname of the House of Lords'

In order to be able to represent themselves as something the IRA funding operations might consider 'legit' they create a foundation / shell corporation in which they can hide themselves and which has appropriate antecedents that can be checked by the IRA money masters which are probably not stupid.

Wouldn't it be common sense to keep as much of the existence of this foundation private? If that is still in use, operational security might be compromised. And if the people having worked for it are known by people having had contact with that shell corp, then they will suddenly be compromised and revealed to all to be UK Intelligence personell.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better he'd kept his mouth shut tbh.

'The IRA' as such is misleading, there are several groups in NI that claim to be the IRA or splinters from. It's an extremely complicated situation over there and it doesn't help when people open their mouths when perhaps they shouldn't for what ever reason.

If there's something in it there may be a DA notice on it to prevent the press form interfering.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The IRA 'side' of the tale doesn't raise even a tremble of the forethought of the raising of an eyebrow. Byzantine machinations in the name of national security are mere grist to the mill of the Great Game, whether played domestically or internationally.

The 'Big Money NGO' part of it all is the interesting bit.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The IRA 'side' of the tale doesn't raise even a tremble of the forethought of the raising of an eyebrow. Byzantine machinations in the name of national security are mere grist to the mill of the Great Game, whether played domestically or internationally.

The 'Big Money NGO' part of it all is the interesting bit.

If the money is there I wish the government would take it and I wouldn't be worrying about being made redundant! Me, many others and the injured troops who were promised they wouldn't be kicked out who have been told they will be now.