loosing weight

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good news for me, I've been droping some pounds (don't know how many cause I havent using a sale) but people are telling me I look fine and slim, however I went yesterday with my taylor and he told me I have reduce 8 cms of waist and 8 cms from hips this is about 4 inches of waist and the same number of waist.

I went from 44-46 size to 40-42 in pants. I feel very fine and this motivate me to keep going.

My teraphy has been exercise and reducing the size of my meals and I am not counting calories and just eating everithing.

Now I want to do more exercise and reducing a little more my meals to drop a few inhes more.

Manny

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job, Manny. You've discovered the one real secret to weight control. Eat less, exercise more. :D

Everything else is just a fad.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good for you, Manny. One of the best feelings in the world is dropping inches off the waist. :)

rframe

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's great news.
:highfive:

SnyderD

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Great to hear! People underestimate the power (mentally and physically) given to a person when they accomplish new fitness levels. Stay strong and keep pushing forward.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Great job Manny! You're getting within striking distance of my territory with that 40-42 (I wear a 36 waist). And I know you'll do it! Keep kicking!! Oh.. and keep punching too. :)

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great job Manny! You're getting within striking distance of my territory with that 40-42 (I wear a 36 waist). And I know you'll do it! Keep kicking!! Oh.. and keep punching too. :)

Maybe I am, not lossing weight quicly but I think an steady peace, I was out of dojang for almost 15 days but I've been walking/jogin a little in the meanwhile. I pretend to do my two clases per week of TKD and the days off I will take a walk so I can help my weight to go down a little more.

When I was young my waist size was 36-38 I wish I ould go there, 38 in size will be a nice achievement.

Manny

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Maybe I am, not lossing weight quicly but I think an steady peace, I was out of dojang for almost 15 days but I've been walking/jogin a little in the meanwhile. I pretend to do my two clases per week of TKD and the days off I will take a walk so I can help my weight to go down a little more.

When I was young my waist size was 36-38 I wish I ould go there, 38 in size will be a nice achievement.

Manny
Don't wish; know! You'll get there! Keep at it and don't give up.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at it like any other challenge, Manny. Persevere, and you will succede.

Latest Discussions