looking for training camp

W

WannaBeAmachine

I am looking for a combat oriented training camp, i have seen Tew Ryu's camp and it looks like a freaken resort. I want one where they will treat me like worm sludge, and beat me like a red headed step child till i get the technique right. the camps length and price do not really matter as long as i leave the camp at least at the dan level. which at 8+ hours a day 5+ days a week historicly i would not think would take more than 60 days or so. In history i know a lot of the masters became so in very short intence periods of training.

this is probably an unrealistic request but if anyone knows anything about or even rumors about such a martial arts boot camp it would be greatly apreciated.

thanks.

OP
D

Despairbear

Now I am saying thins with out sarcasam or malice.

Go talk to your local Marine recruter and ask about infantry training. It may be what you are looking for.

Despair Bear

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll 2nd Dispairbear's thought. that or any service then request Special ops.

OP
W

WannaBeAmachine

Originally posted by Despairbear

Now I am saying thins with out sarcasam or malice.

Go talk to your local Marine recruter and ask about infantry training. It may be what you are looking for.

Despair Bear

haha... thanks for the advice but... check my profile, i'm already in the marines, been in for about 4 years now just re-upped for another 4, and am in a far more clandestine and high speed field than infantry, infantry training is actually pretty basic.

thanks again though. ;)

anybody else got any good ideas?

OP
K

kickyou

Well that just goes to prove that Marines are crazy.LOL I am just joking.I will keep my eye open for any such training and will let you know.

OP
M

Monkey King

From one Marine to another....Semper Fi.

Why don't you start one? A training camp that is.

OP
W

WannaBeAmachine

Originally posted by Monkey King

From one Marine to another....Semper Fi.

Why don't you start one? A training camp that is.

lol.. not a bad idea, but if i was good enough to start one i wouldn't be looking fro training.

Latest Discussions