tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:)
400 is a nice number Lets hit 500 soon
A good forum that lets people have their say but keeps control when things get heated is a nice place to be

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
400 members. :) We've increased out membership by about 25-30% so far this month. :)

Renegades got a challenge going to increase our membership and see just how big we can go. (see the Whats New forum for full info) :)

K

kickyou

That is GREAT. I hope you get the 600 you are looking for.It will make the site even better to have alot of different opinions and experiences.

D

Danny

Congrats on a great site. As luck would have it according to the counter I happened to be number 400 to register.:D

C

Chiduce

Congrat; fellows! Great job. Sincerely, In Hulility; Chiduce!

R

Rob_Broad

Very impressive! 400 members and still growing which is a good sign. At this rate the Matialtalk will have 1000 by the end of the year. Then it will be real exciting.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're growing at a great rate, and I fully believe its because we've got a great mix of folks here, and we're getting better al the time! :D

:asian:

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's a little something to put our growth in perspective:

I joined this board in September 2001, and I beleive I'm the 45th person to register. Since then, half a year, our membership has increased to over 440...nearly ten times the amount of registered members since I joined. This also doesn't include banned users and pruned accounts.

We be smokin'!

Cthulhu