Looking for Parker Kenpo in Washington...

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

I'm looking for an EPAK school somewhere near Covington (Kent), Washington, area code 98042. A friend of mine is really interested in kenpo, and I don't know where to send her up there. Any help would be appreciated. She's willing to drive about 30 miles each way if necessary.

Thanks!

-N-

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Mr. (Todd) Durgan used to teach out of Sumner, I don't know if he still does, but if she can get ahold of him, he is a excellent kenpoist.

If you can't find an EPAK instructor, there is a very good Doce Pares/Kajukenbo instructor out of Puyallup named Sifu Ron Tapec. I don't know if he is teaching anymore, but I believe his son Jake is.

Lamont

Kenpsy7

White Belt
Reaction score
Todd Durgan is indeed teaching in Bonney Lake, Washington. His classes run M-Th starting at 6:00 P.M.. I also teach in Puyallup. My class is a Christian based Kenpo class taught at Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup and is intended to be a Christian outreach to the community. If you are interested in a Christ centered EPAK kenpo class then you can contact me for more info. Classes are taught Monday at 7:00 P.M. and Saturday at 6:00 P.M. If you aren't interested in this sort of thing then Mr. Durgan is definately the closest to Covington and he is a fantastic martial artist and Kenpo teacher as well as one of my good personal friends. I can forward contact info to you if you would like.

Latest Discussions