Looking for a Taijutsu Dojo

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mr. Parker

I wanted to write you personally to appoligize for the actions I displayed on the forum and the way in which I displayed them. It most certainly was not correct for me to try to post with an element of decpetion or dishonesty. I truly love Kobudo study and am thankful everyday that it was introduced to my life. In life we all have faults and make big mistakes, I believe that we should be willing to admit these mistakes and try to move forward. I also want to note that I am posting this on my own accord after some personal reflection. I should have trusted myself and judgement when first coming on the forum rather than consider deception based upon posts others have made in the past in a similar manner with simlar intention.
I also would like to note that I truley did have good intentions however went about them in the wrong way. I hope that I will be excepted back into the forum and can esstablish a good relationship as well as experience postive discusion with yourself and other individuals within the Koryu world. I truley want to remain training and better myself through these arts and make the lives around me better with Kobudo. I hope this note finds you well and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,
Tim Stapler

Just to make it clear, Stealthy does not speak for me.

That said, we'll see how you go. I might note that you used a slightly different name on e-budo (Christian Stephenson) as opposed to Christian Smith here (which is why you were banned there, as they have a strict "real name" policy there), and now you are coming back with a third name, Tim Stapler. That could explain why Adam Mitchell didn't know who you were.

Now, we don't have such a "real name" policy here, but your credibility is far from solid, and this is a part of it. I'm not about to insist that you send through any form of verification, but just that you bear in mind that such things are not un-noticed. Such things would have you expelled from an actual Koryu lineage pretty darn quick (if I found that one of my students was doing such things, my relationship with them would end straight away), so you know. Integrity is vital. That's not to say that the Jinenkan, or indeed any of the X-kan's are Koryu organisations (although the Jinenkan and Genbukan are closer than the Bujinkan, for the record), but there are similarities.

In regards to your being accepted back into the forum, that's honestly up to you. It will depend on how you conduct yourself here, and I can't do anything about that. If you have issues, questions, or anything else about these arts, I'll be more than happy to answer anything to the best of my ability. And we will see how we go from there.

I accept your apology, but now you have to live up to it.

PS I'd really suggest strongly heading over to the Meet and Greet section and introducing yourself properly. And honestly this time. I'll look for you there.

Last edited:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
actually, while mt doesn't have the same name policy as ebudo, etc, we do insist on id verification in situations like this where there is some, ah, 'confusion' in regards to a members id.

Inazuma

White Belt
Reaction score
There are currently no official Jinenkan dojo in Virginia, nor are there any sanctioned Jinenkan training groups that I am aware of. The training group "Bugei of Richmond" is not longer operating. The leader is no longer training.

Evan London, Dojo-Cho
Jinenkan nazuma Dojo
Milford, CT

Inazuma

White Belt
Reaction score
I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that the Jinenkan organization does not condone or approve of anonymous internet posting by its members and representatives. Duplicitious and deceitful posting is likewise unacceptible. If you are a member of the Jinenkan and have not been notified of this by your Dojo Cho, please consider yourself notified. If you have further questions regarding this or any other issue, please feel free to contact me.

Evan London, Dojo-Cho
Jinenkan nazuma Dojo
Milford, CT

Latest Discussions