List all of the Weapons at your house

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Really? We gonna disregard butter knives now? Hand me a butter knife and I'll show you just how much you've underestimated this weapon. I've never swung a butter knife like a weapon, but I can swing it around like a madman.

I got all sorts of weapons I can use.

I got goju Ryu weapons

Rokushakubo x3
Nunchaku x2
Tonfa x1 set
Sai x1 set
Tanbo x1

I do 8 bo forms, 3 nunchaku, 3 Tonga, two sai, and one tanbo form. One of the eight bo forms isnt a goju Ryu form.

I also have a few kung fu weapons I practice with the ching yi stuff

Niuweidao x1
Kwandao x1
Wooden jian x1

I have two forms with the niuweidao, one form with the kwandao, and one with the jian.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There's an old saying.......Nobody steals beer from the Hells Angels clubhouse.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure. I'm armed then, too. And there's a security system in the house. And a dog. And of course, this is a straw man, since nobody has said anything about leaving the house.

I just can't help but think that those services have a lot more knowledge and access than the typical burglar.

Many people on here have social media accounts and are 'friends' with others here, under their real names, others have students or have trained with others here.

It's not a case of thieves looking on here, it's a case of good security and thinking you have lots of guns so you are safe is hubris. It's not just a case of burglary either, identity theft, is quite common now, all information even if it's just that you have weapons is grist to the mill. Information is more valuable than gold. Are you immune to internet phishing? Or catfishing for that matter. I could think of a few more reasons for good security when using the internet but hey I'm sure everyone else can too. I'm sure you watch the info your children give out, don't you? Why? Think outside of the box people, don't just see the obvious.

In a former job I was in, we had a sign in the door, it said 'Yes, you are paranoid BUT are you paranoid enough?'

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note, I was rather surprised to see Hell's Angles in Norway....Just what we need...Viking Bikers from Hell
I

The Angles came from Germany, gave their name to England :D

Stablades86

White Belt
Reaction score
Several katanas
Chinese broad swords
Kunai knives
Tai Chi swords
3 sectional staff
Bo Staff
Sais
Steel, wooden, and aluminum nunchakus
Kamas
Escrima
Bow and arrow

I'm very versatile when it comes to using all the weapons. Currently need a lot of work on the 3 sectional.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actual the spikes ring is more effective in fist fight than in ground game.

OK then, how about a full-body spiked suit (like a hedgehog)? That would make a make a BJJ guy think twice ....that is if he could stop laughing! :p

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sure but remember...

Sticks and stones may break your bones but and AR-15 has an effective range of up to 600 meters.

The hardest part of owning an AR-15 for home defense is telling your parents you are gay.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
OK then, how about a full-body spiked suit (like a hedgehog)? That would make a make a BJJ guy think twice ....that is if he could stop laughing! :p

I would not grapple (or kick or punch) this guy. Also Victorian era Russian bear hunters were nuts.

Attachments

• yFtpbfHIfkHvLTeOfgwOeuyMI_7l7-kJRYpLaSKix74.jpg
    yFtpbfHIfkHvLTeOfgwOeuyMI_7l7-kJRYpLaSKix74.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 115

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have a torch. Not the mag, a led lenser.

But I will also post this because I find it funny.

Just watching this for the first time. Oh man. sometimes a conversation just can't be saved ha ha ha.

Syeed Ali

White Belt
Reaction score
As a point of trivia, non-wielded knives and swords aren't classed as weapons in Canada.

So I could point out a very stabby slashy wall and it's all cool. :woot:

Latest Discussions