Legitimate or fake?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It means that someone found something that was distinctly *not* an apple, but reminded them of an apple (because of the nature of the "meat", and so named it to relate to something familiar. Much like "Indonesian Karate" instead of "Silat".
Yeah, like a mushroom. Not mush, and not a room! ....But reminded somebody of something...er ...whatever. I don't like 'em anyway.
I hadn't posted in >10 years and I got an email updating me on posts. Apparently necromancy is a thing.
Yeah necromancy is a thing, but it's bad. Nobody wants to run into a necromancer...

1622830420746.png

...especially in Mirkwood....

JerryL

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Yeah necromancy is a thing, but it's bad. Nobody wants to run into a necromancer...
Man: I must avenge my brothers death!
Fighter: You will have my sword!
Ranger: And my bow!
Necromancer: And your brother!

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was searching the web on a specific style I have always been interested in. I will not state the name just incase this guy is legitimate but it is a Chinese MA. Anyway I was reading different sites and came across one that the guy claimed to be a master and had his credentials posted. It all looked legitimate until I got to his certificate. It was in Japanese and not Chinese.
I have never seen this before or heard of it. There are certain Okinawan arts that still keep the Chinese Kanji but I have never seen a Chinese art that uses Japanese Kanji on their certification. Is this legitimate or fake?
I am a Chinese, I "supposed" to know how to read Chinese( that is a little stretching it!!!). I know the main land China starting to use a simplified style writing in the last 50 years that I don't really know how to read. It looks Japanese to me also.

I am not saying it is or not, I just want to point it out. That was my impression when I first read those new style writing.....Of cause, I don't know a word of it!!!! I did learn the old style writing long long time ago when I was in Hong Kong.

Also, Japanese writing has a little similarity to Chinese also, I can read a few words in Japanese.

Latest Discussions