Reaction score
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

petition overview | letter

Stand Against Puppy-Killing Soldiers

Target:
US Military

Sponsored by:
Concerned US Citizens

UPDATE: YouTube has pulled the video, but you can still see it here.

Recently, a video clip surfaced of a US soldier and his buddy throwing an innocent puppy off a cliff in what looks like Iraq. You're there to defend America and bring freedom, not needlessly kill animals!

Tell the US Military to take action against US soldiers abusing animals in Iraq. This is not an isolated incident. Actions like these hurt America's moral standing in the world and only distract from bringing our brave men and women home from the war.

Throw the book at these guys! Sign the petition and note the story on C2NN now!

Click here to note the C2NN story.

im not old enough to sign the petiton myself which is why i posting this here knowing that most likely a lot of you will. this is wrong by all means. a life is a life no matter what has it and to kill an innocent puppy is lower than earths core. and who's doing the throwing? oh arent they REPRESENTING OUR COUNTRY?! now how does that make us look? we are already hated by countries and killing innocents human or not isn't helping us. i love animals and this is wrong by all degrees. do you want marines like these protecting our country when killing is apparently just fun and games. you know its just another thing another day in iraq. well **** them and they can go straight to hell.
:xtrmshock:jaw-dropping::flammad::disgust::erg::mad::321::ticked::deadhorse:eek::angry::cuss::miffer::bird::bs::rpo:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people????????? That guy doesnt deserve to represent the armed forces. Hes a sick individual who seems to have no regard for life.

Big tough man to hurt a defenseless animal.

Doc_Jude

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know, it didn't look right to me. Who knows? I'll definitely keep up with that story, though. Someone should smack the piss out of those two, Someone as in Brass, and smack as in court marshal for conduct unbecoming.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've read and heard the incident is being investigated.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It may well be a hoax. This puppy looks awfully familiar...
PuppyDeathL_468x363.jpg
This is not a current USMC uniform
Marine-Corp-Desert-Marpat-B1.gif

This is a current USMC uniform

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Haha! Crushing and Andy, you guys are too much!

If this is real, these two Marines just took a big "bathroom dump" on the Marine Corps!

I'm hoping this is not true! Look at BigDon's post -- surely the Marine Corp would not field personnel in less than standard uniforms, would they?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Gonna wait and see if it's a hoax or not... since it's been plastered on the net then the Marine command will have to investigate and issue a statement either condemning the video as a hoax or condemning the soldiers for an act of barbarism.
Calm down folks, lets see if this is a for-real thing or not. It looks real, yes... but there's something... I can't quite place my finger on it.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
WTF, over?! I'm going to wait and see on this. I've seen Marines act badly, but nothing like this. It could be a hoax. If it's real then he has, as Robert said, taken a big dump on the Corps and you can rest assured that the Corps WILL take a ginormous dump on him.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I am sure that one way or the other that the Marine command will get to the bottom of this. I would not want to be the soldier's in the video hoax or not.
icon13.gif

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's a shame that similar YouTube vids with soldiers admitting to and/or committing war crimes never got the outrage or investigation that this one did. Truly, it's just a dog, worse things go on there to human beings on a daily basis.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I take everything said on network news with a grain of salt.

Id have to have anything on YouTube PROVEN as authentic before Ill swallow it.

bigkicks

White Belt
Reaction score
i,m kinda on the side that it looks like a hoax. dog looks lifeless, you really can;t tell if dead or is stuff. i hope it is not true but, if it is true we need not to condem all marines or the core. we need to look at the psychological impact on the people being exposed to the atrocities of war.

just like in Gitmo, these soldiers day in and day out are in harms way, seeing things that would make a billy goat puke, and we expect them to be senesitive, or put as same value on a human life that we do back in states. i am not condoning this action nor could i ever see a point in taking of an animal with out cause. but we really need to investigate the mental capcity of our vets coming out of country.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
just like in Gitmo, these soldiers day in and day out are in harms way, seeing things that would make a billy goat puke, and we expect them to be senesitive, or put as same value on a human life that we do back in states. i am not condoning this action nor could i ever see a point in taking of an animal with out cause. but we really need to investigate the mental capcity of our vets coming out of country.

Yes! Even if it IS true (we don't know if it is or not), these people are surely being affected by the war.

Latest Discussions