KKW "Special (Disabled) Instructor" course?

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've never heard of this particular course. I'll send an email to the Kukkiwon and try to find out what the course is about.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have never heard of this, maybe Miles can give us an update when he hears about it.

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've never heard of this particular course. I'll send an email to the Kukkiwon and try to find out what the course is about.

Thank you, sir! I tried to find an email address but couldn't. I appreciate your help!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was talking to a Master last night and he said it has been part of the KKW for the last 15 years,it is used when some Master are unable to test for health reason and styill have the mental willness to teach the Art of TKD. Sounds like a good program for those that still have the will and mindset but just has problem with some of the physical aspect of the Art.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was talking to a Master last night and he said it has been part of the KKW for the last 15 years,it is used when some Master are unable to test for health reason and styill have the mental willness to teach the Art of TKD. Sounds like a good program for those that still have the will and mindset but just has problem with some of the physical aspect of the Art.

Sounds like me....

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thanks for the info Terry. It does indeed sound like a good program.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
No my email bounced back-will see if I can find another email from KKW to respond to.

Latest Discussions