Killing Techniques of WC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Not to be hostile. But you haven't been reading the post recently...so I guess thats why you feel the way you do. Please read all my post in this thread...wow...just crazy i tell you. I never said every situtation you have to break necks or do other deadly techniques from what ever art you practice. I have given examples on when your in danger that you should used this defenses. One of the examples has to do with if you find yourself with out a gun or other weapon an your attacker or attackers has one.

Also in certain situtation where you have a large group attacking you. I suggest first shooting them. But if you don't have a gun then use these techniques. But first I would grab something from the ground,house,car, or somewhere near by that has a blunt or sharp object I could use as weapon against a large group of people before trying to tie my self up trying to make someone's neck snap.

Please read my post earlier concerning what I said before. I never said every situtation constitutes breaking necks. But I did give examples of when not to kill.

People read part of my most and disregard the rest.

Oh I believe the post I sent to Eru Illvatar is on page two...please check it out! It gives more scenarios on when to and not to kill.

Question someone pushes you why snap their neck?

Some one punches you in the face why kill them?

I mean if you want retribution for the guy hitting you or pushing you and its just you an him. Why not give him a Gan Sau to the Throat Several lighting fast chain punches to Nose. An drop an grab behind his knees an flip him on his head. If your still angry stomp when he is down until he stops moving then run away. No need to snap his neck or push your fingers through his flesh. No need to torque punch him in the heart or back of the head. Why not do the above. A knock out or to render him unconscious gives you time to get away. Also he would think twice about messing with you. If this is some guy your never going to see again. I would simply do the above Gan Sau-chainpunch-flip on head. Why do any more. I mean if he puts of a fight after the Gan Sau an you can get your chainpunches off why not stomp his groin or ball kick him in the groin. Then chain punch to drop. Very effective I think. Why not side step an collasp kick the side of his knees?

I mean you got alot of option.

You said:"
I've brought this post to the attention of the other mods on this forum, so rest assure, this post will most likely be addressed.
"

Whats wrong with the post. I instructed him if he wants detain on posistion to privately message me. I also let him know I never said what he implied?

Originally Posted by Eru Ilúvatar
I would just like to point out that I didn't get offended by the thread, I don't hate neither do I have any strong feelings towards anyone or anything on this forum. I don't think this thread is hated at all. People shared there opinion quite honestly thats it. Don't confuse honesty and directnes with agression and hatred.

Look, the thing is that from my point of view you worried me a bit. On one thread you talk about how you would kill gay people with a spear,

My views of execution are found in Torah. If you are anyone else want to know them we can do outside the thread privately. I have a right to my religious views. If you want to know more about them read Leviticus 18 and 20 for starters. But I don't think my last post warrants any complaints. But Like I told him people always seem to find something wrong with my post. Which in turn are the members.

As for Mod I never said anything about Mods...what I said to Eru illavator

You seem to bring this issue up alot. I hope my commenting on what you said doesn't give me another negative complaint. I am simply trying to respond honestly and openly. If this is unacceptable than on issues of my beliefs in Yahweh and Torah we will have discussed privately. That way others who read will not be offended. Since sometimes my opinions are offensive to some. An if you want more detail which I left alot out. Please message me.

Just answering the man questions. An get this. I didn't even revel I kept it pretty tone down and blain. I didn't even qoute verses the first time nor have I actually publish the actual wording. Simply giving an opinion. An where I stand to correct the whole vigilante comment or belief. Because that I am not. But I am all for a new devised theorcratic government being placed over USA. Where the government under theocratic law Dispenses Justice. Not a sinlge man. But the people! Majority rules!

Perhaps the reason why you hear about legal issues, is because its something to seriously consider. As I said in my other post....if you were to seriously injure someone, and what you did, wasn't warranted for what the person did to you, yes, you will most likely have some serious questions to answer.

If you think that every situation you're going to find yourself in, is going to require you to break someones neck, well, that tells me that you really have no idea at all of what you're talking about, and that you really need to take a 2nd look at your training.

What you really need to do, is assess the situation presented to you at the time, and base your response off of that. If the badguy is using deadly force on you, then you'd be more justified in using it, vs. if he simply pushed you. If you can't find an alternative to a push, other than breaking the guys neck, you don't have a clue about the martial arts.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but I really don't think you're reading what you're saying here.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be hostile. But you haven't been reading the post recently...so I guess thats why you feel the way you do. Please read all my post in this thread...wow...just crazy i tell you. I never said every situtation you have to break necks or do other deadly techniques from what ever art you practice. I have given examples on when your in danger that you should used this defenses. One of the examples has to do with if you find yourself with out a gun or other weapon an your attacker or attackers has one.

Also in certain situtation where you have a large group attacking you. I suggest first shooting them. But if you don't have a gun then use these techniques. But first I would grab something from the ground,house,car, or somewhere near by that has a blunt or sharp object I could use as weapon against a large group of people before trying to tie my self up trying to make someone's neck snap.

Please read my post earlier concerning what I said before. I never said every situtation constitutes breaking necks. But I did give examples of when not to kill.

Oh I believe the post I sent to Eru Illvatar is on page two...please check it out! It gives more scenarios on when to and not to kill.

I mean if you want retribution for the guy hitting you or pushing you and its just you an him. Why not give him a Gan Sau to the Throat Several lighting fast chain punches to Nose. An drop an grab behind his knees an flip him on his head. If your still angry stomp when he is down until he stops moving then run away. No need to snap his neck or push your fingers through his flesh. No need to torque punch him in the heart or back of the head. Why not do the above. A knock out or to render him unconscious gives you time to get away. Also he would think twice about messing with you. If this is some guy your never going to see again. I would simply do the above Gan Sau-chainpunch-flip on head. Why do any more. I mean if he puts of a fight after the Gan Sau an you can get your chainpunches off why not stomp his groin or ball kick him in the groin. Then chain punch to drop. Very effective I think. Why not side step an collasp kick the side of his knees?

You said:""

Whats wrong with the post. I instructed him if he wants detain on posistion to privately message me. I also let him know I never said what he implied?

My views of execution are found in Torah. If you are anyone else want to know them we can do outside the thread privately. I have a right to my religious views. If you want to know more about them read Leviticus 18 and 20 for starters. But I don't think my last post warrants any complaints. But Like I told him people always seem to find something wrong with my post. Which in turn are the members.

Just answering the man questions. An get this. I didn't even revel I kept it pretty tone down and blain. I didn't even qoute verses the first time nor have I actually publish the actual wording. Simply giving an opinion. An where I stand to correct the whole vigilante comment or belief. Because that I am not. But I am all for a new devised theorcratic government being placed over USA. Where the government under theocratic law Dispenses Justice. Not a sinlge man. But the people! Majority rules!

Perhaps you should read a few more sections of the rules. Here is one: 1.3

1.3 "Freedom of Speech":
MartialTalk is dedicated towards allowing as much freedom in our member’s communications as we can. However, while we believe very much in the idea of freedom of speech & personal expression, you DO NOT have the absolute right to say whatever you want in this community.
Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed.

Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited.

MartialTalk Staff have the absolute right to view, edit, modify, close or delete any content found in this community. This may include amongst other things the Private Message, Email, Blog and Other communications systems on this site in situations where we have concerns about the conduct of one or more of our members.

Heres another: 4.2.5

4.2.5 Hate Speech

Hate speech is not allowed. Posts that contain material that is racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, are not allowed. While discussion of certain social and political issues may require the use of sensitive or potentially offensive terms, outside of those limited contexts the use of such terms is not allowed on this board.

Those are taken from the rules...the rules that Bob, the owner of the forum, has in place. I'm not debating them with you. As for the rest of your post.....well, it, as well as a few others, speak for themselves.

Good day,

Mike

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
That is great the average person is not prone to violence unless they are drunk,high,depress, angry about life. Then in those situtation they may be prone to violence. But the average person can not stomach hurting another human being. Usually it takes mental and phyiscal conditioning to get there. Some people have child hood trauma or trauma as an adult that makes them numb to violence. But for the most part even that has its boundries. The average person no matter what would have a hard time wanting to test their art out on their moms. No matter how pissed mamma made you last night. Now of course if the three or four things I said above are occuring then a wife may become a victim of domestic violence. But for the Most part people are pretty sensitive to hurting others. I mean just imagine hearing a animal cry from pain like when its get hit by a car an can't move its legs. It really saddens your heart. Now imagine hearing a elderly human being crying in agony and in pain who can not walk. But still feels pain all over their body. Thats enough to bring tears to even a muscle man especially if that elderly person was your father. Imagine hearing your son or daughter crying in pain it brings a hurt to your heart. An If you hurt someone so bad even if they were an enemy you feel badly for them. You feel awful if you beat someone so bad that you made him cry.

The funny thing is morally if we hurt someone phyiscally we are responsible for their recovery. We should try to see they get healed. But in this day an age that law is forgotton.

Very good read. Sort of put rest in my mind about never fully answered emotions about my instinct to avoid or talk down possible violent situations. I have been in a couple situations since my marital arts training of about 14 months. Each time I chose to "stand down" if you want to call it that. I knew it was the smarter thing, but I couldn't help thinking I should of acted. One time resulted in me trying to break up a fight, got punched (never broke up a fight, wasn't prepared to get hit) and eventually it led to some kid claiming to have a gun. He had his hand in his jacket and was asking me if I had problems. I backed off and told him i was not involved and to pretty much just back off. (all the while I had my hand on my karambit ready if things went into survival mode) The other situation was 3 drunk idiots from phili in a stair well.

I never start fights and never want to. After contemplating on it now, I think maybe part of me was starving to see could I defend myself if I needed to? Although, in the possible gun situation I was pretty positive he didn't have a gun and that is why I think I was curious especially cause he was bigger than me. Regardless, I am not one of a violent nature so I would never seek out such a incident.

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yosh with all due respect maybe you should think about the wording you use or the content you are posting.

Your rep power and others telling you differently maybe you should examine their points more. If many people tell you something is incorrect maybe they have a point(just an example)

Anyhow just something to think about.

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am just a different person. I don't fit in with westerner.

I realize me and people don't get along.

But I feel your concern.

I just have to accept who I am.

I just wish i could speak to these people in person.

Instead of typing it.

I am beginning not care anymore.

Yosh with all due respect maybe you should think about the wording you use or the content you are posting.

Your rep power and others telling you differently maybe you should examine their points more. If many people tell you something is incorrect maybe they have a point(just an example)

Anyhow just something to think about.

Glycerine0160

Orange Belt
Reaction score

But I feel your concern.

Instead of typing it.

Well I am not offended by your speech. I agree its possible you need to be more sensitive. As you mentioned, you wish you could talk to these people in person. Well, that is the problem with online, particularlly forums. If you say something unusual you will not notice until someone scolds you. However, in real life you would notice their facial expressions or eyes disagree with what you are saying and you would know to explain yourself right away. Perhaps your culture or upbringing is slightly different. I personally don't get offended easily and the only reason i would be uncomfortable talking lethal techniques (simply, I don't know any other than the traditional pound, lock, choke) but as someone mentioned, it could possibly be a legal liability. That is legally. Morally, I would not be concerned because most practitioners of martial arts would not go and utilize any of these things in real life. Hypothetically, even if someone stumbled in here who knows little about martial arts and could potentially be a liability, they would not be able to make use of any of the jargon nor techniques mentioned. Which brings up a good question. What do instructors do if they have a student who seems like a liability and feels would abuse martial arts? Or do they just try to ignore it?

Harping back on your own views, they are somewhat strange to me. That is what I find interesting though. You seem more of like a hardened martial artist. I imagine you have used these techniques and have seen some crazy things. I remember somehow I was drunk at my friends dorm and this asian kid came in (this was a short time before I took up martial arts) and started telling me he knew martial arts and starting tell me a story about his uncle in the Philippines who killed an individual. I believe his stories to be true, but that is irrelevant. I'm just saying, you seem like you came from a society more similar to this just going off of all the fighting in your schools.

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The Reason Why i would want to talk in person. Is because I will tell it more bluntly and boldly. I would speak alot more honestly.

In person no one can be like behind my back i am offensive. If they say something then I can tell them right there an rebuke them to their face.

Well I am not offended by your speech. I agree its possible you need to be more sensitive. As you mentioned, you wish you could talk to these people in person. Well, that is the problem with online, particularlly forums. If you say something unusual you will not notice until someone scolds you. However, in real life you would notice their facial expressions or eyes disagree with what you are saying and you would know to explain yourself right away. Perhaps your culture or upbringing is slightly different. I personally don't get offended easily and the only reason i would be uncomfortable talking lethal techniques (simply, I don't know any other than the traditional pound, lock, choke) but as someone mentioned, it could possibly be a legal liability. That is legally. Morally, I would not be concerned because most practitioners of martial arts would not go and utilize any of these things in real life. Hypothetically, even if someone stumbled in here who knows little about martial arts and could potentially be a liability, they would not be able to make use of any of the jargon nor techniques mentioned. Which brings up a good question. What do instructors do if they have a student who seems like a liability and feels would abuse martial arts? Or do they just try to ignore it?

Harping back on your own views, they are somewhat strange to me. That is what I find interesting though. You seem more of like a hardened martial artist. I imagine you have used these techniques and have seen some crazy things. I remember somehow I was drunk at my friends dorm and this asian kid came in (this was a short time before I took up martial arts) and started telling me he knew martial arts and starting tell me a story about his uncle in the Philippines who killed an individual. I believe his stories to be true, but that is irrelevant. I'm just saying, you seem like you came from a society more similar to this just going off of all the fighting in your schools.

OP
Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What ever dude.

Perhaps you should read a few more sections of the rules. Here is one: 1.3

Heres another: 4.2.5

4.2.5 Hate Speech

Hate speech is not allowed. Posts that contain material that is racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, or otherwise offensive, are not allowed. While discussion of certain social and political issues may require the use of sensitive or potentially offensive terms, outside of those limited contexts the use of such terms is not allowed on this board.

Those are taken from the rules...the rules that Bob, the owner of the forum, has in place. I'm not debating them with you. As for the rest of your post.....well, it, as well as a few others, speak for themselves.

Good day,

Mike

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
bob,

i feel you was maybe a bit harsh with your ban of Yoshiyahu.i agree that the things he said was not right,and i know you have to set an example.

since he arrived on the wingchun forum,nobody quite knew what to do with him,his way of thinking,was strange and almost eccentric,but his knowlegde was more than the whole of the wingchun forum combined.

i often sat reading his posts and wondered what kind of person was behind them,and in doing this,i kind of looked at his posts as just being misguided,with no reall reason to suggest he was out to cause trouble.he was certaintly not shy in saying exactly what he felt,which was to me quite refreshing,in a world that can on times be overly correct.

i can see you had no really choice in your descision,and would have maybe thought you considering a formal warning and a deleting of his post,other than an outright ban.

regards.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We probably should not let this thread turn into a discussion on why a member was removed, but I will say this, and hopefully we can get back to the thread at hand, for those who find it worth discussing.

While I will not go into specifics surrounding the removal of his account, let me say this...the recent posts were not the sole reason behind the removal.

That is all I'm saying. If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to contact an Admin. The forum Admins are as follows:

MJS (myself)
Shesulsa
Brian Van Cise
Bob Hubbard

So, back to the thread. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Note:

We make it a policy to not discuss the specifics to any contact with nor actions taken upon any user. We also do not ban people at whim. We have a defined process and it was followed.

Let's return to the topic, please.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
We probably should not let this thread turn into a discussion on why a member was removed, but I will say this, and hopefully we can get back to the thread at hand, for those who find it worth discussing.

my post to bob,was not aimed at starting a discussion,and was more of a half hearted plea to what i felt was not right ,it is not worth commenting on it no more.no worries.

We also do not ban people at whim. We have a defined process and it was followed.

i would like to say my post to bob was not as any reference to a decision maybe being made on a whim,i agree that is not the case.

as for the continuation of the thread i kinda feel this has knocked the guts out of it,and would rather see it carry on in the vain in which it ended,and have it closed.

bs10927

Orange Belt
Reaction score

But I feel your concern.

Instead of typing it.

where are you from? just curious since you're not from the West.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my post to bob,was not aimed at starting a discussion,and was more of a half hearted plea to what i felt was not right ,it is not worth commenting on it no more.no worries.

The point here is this; almost all decisions on this board are made as a team which is why some of the team has addressed your post. If you feel very strongly about this issue, please send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to discuss it further with you via a more appropriate venue.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

skinters

Blue Belt
Reaction score
please send an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to discuss it further with you via a more appropriate venue.

We make it a policy to not discuss the specifics to any contact with nor actions taken upon any user

well,it is quite obvious to me that discussing this any further,would be impossible if the quotes above are anything to go by.

whats done is done.and i have no interest of watering the ground.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The staff here is pretty fair, says the guy who just got a 2 week vacation for confusing someone else with the worthless piece of garbage in question here. If they decided to toss him out on his hate mongering worthless ***, then they mut have a good reason. Of course they aren't going to list the play by play. Never have, never will.

I would hazard a guess that the piece of gutter trash was tossed because he had this fixation on killing gays, couldn't keep his yap shut about it, and apparently told the mods to piss off. I don't care how good his art knowledge is, that's not who I'd want in my school or plce of business, and certainly wouldn't want on my own site, if I had one.

Honestly, what reply do you expect?
"We just tossed him cuz we be bullies."?
"We felt like it."

Now, lets all let this drop, and go back to discussing how an art that's about as exciting as watching paint dry has lethal techniques in it. My last WC class almost killed me. SLT. I almost died of boredom!

No, I kid. I like WC, especially for smaller more agile people who can get in, strike, and get out. If I want to oooh and aaaah, I'll watch a TKD competition with the fancy kicks.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You said:""

Can I point out please that the references to the Torah in this post are purely the view of this (ex) poster. He has referenced Levititicus in the Christian way of refering to finding verses etc not the Jewish way. Despite the signs proclaiming he was Jewish, he's not and all views were entirely his not that of the Jewish people!

I go with the idea the thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions