killer not really "Christian," or "conservative,"...MSM silent...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In consideration of Jon Stewarts opinions...

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

the long list of hate in the above article is what the various conservatives in the Stewart clip were discussing. Not to mention the new ones about Sarah Palins family, the open and unapolagetic discussion of the rape of conservative women politicians, and on and on. The attacks on Trig Palin and not a word from the groups that are there to protect the handicapped and the attacks continue. So perhaps jon stewart could air some of this stuff in a comedy bit.

Maybe he could include the beatings of Ken Gladney, or the guy who had his finger bitten off by the thug, or the beating of bobby jindals aide and her boyfriend, those might make for some laughs as well. They could show the pictures of her broken leg over and over that would be hilarious.

You could also do a laugh track as the libs throw trash cans into the windows of Starbucks and fight with the police, that would be funny all by itself.

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
In consideration of Jon Stewarts opinions...

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

the long list of hate in the above article is what the various conservatives in the Stewart clip were discussing. Not to mention the new ones about Sarah Palins family, the open and unapolagetic discussion of the rape of conservative women politicians, and on and on. The attacks on Trig Palin and not a word from the groups that are there to protect the handicapped and the attacks continue. So perhaps jon stewart could air some of this stuff in a comedy bit.

Maybe he could include the beatings of Ken Gladney, or the guy who had his finger bitten off by the thug, or the beating of bobby jindals aide and her boyfriend, those might make for some laughs as well. They could show the pictures of her broken leg over and over that would be hilarious.

You could also do a laugh track as the libs throw trash cans into the windows of Starbucks and fight with the police, that would be funny all by itself.
LOL... wait. You mean Michelle Malkin doesn't like the Daily Show? I'm... shocked! She's such a rational, open minded voice of moderation. You've made my day, Bill. :)

Just for what it's worth, we've gone through this before. It's clear that neither Malkin nor you watch the show. He picks on both sides. But Fox News gives him so much material. He's often just as hard on MSNBC and CNN, and routinely lampoons both sides of the aisle.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just for what it's worth, we've gone through this before. It's clear that neither Malkin nor you watch the show. He picks on both sides. But Fox News gives him so much material. He's often just as hard on MSNBC and CNN, and routinely lampoons both sides of the aisle.

:lol: Yes, Stewart picks on both sides on his show in the same way President Obama is an independent voice calling for compromise from the two major parties regarding the debt ceiling debates.

I think this post would be Jon Stewart approved!

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I finally refound this strip on xkcd. It's not so much a response to this particular thread as to the general notion that the acts of one represent the all only when addressing other groups, a theme that has repeated itself often enough on the forums. And the artist put it so much more eloquently! Enjoy!

How_It_Works
Speaking of cartoons:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA! Oh so accurate for so many extremist political 'minnows'. :sensei rei:.

aedrasteia

Purple Belt
Reaction score
in his own words (pg 1435):

Regardless of the above cultural Marxist propaganda; I will always know that I am perhaps the biggest champion of cultural conservatism, Europe has ever witnessed since 1950. I am one of many destroyers of cultural Marxism and as such; a hero of Europe, a savior of our people and of European Christendom – by default. A perfect example which should be copied, applauded and celebrated. The Perfect Knight I have always strived to be. A Justiciar Knight is a destroyer of multiculturalism, and as such; a destroyer of evil and a bringer of light.

I will know that I did everything I could to stop and reverse the European cultural and demographical genocide and end and reverse the Islamisation of Europe.I guess it is tempting for the many who have endured years of vilification, to just start believing the propaganda and embrace NS fully. However, I remain a staunch anti-Nazi and I blame NSDAP for the situation we are in. Hadn’t it been for the actions of the cultural right wing extremists known as the NSDAP our Western European countries would not be dominated by the cultural Marxist extremist regimes we witness today. If the NSDAP had been isolationistic instead of imperialistic(expansionist) and just deported the Jews (to a liberated and Muslim free Zion) instead of massacring them, the anti-European hate ideology known as multiculturalism would have never been institutionalized in Western Europe, because the Marxists would never have been so radicalized to begin with.

The cultural conservatives would have been in a very strong and dominant situation today. Western European countries would have had cultural conservative doctrines similar to what we see in Japan and South Korea.We must keep this lesson in mind. When we seize political and military power in the future;while tempting to unleash hell to avenge all our ravaged and dead brothers and sisters, we must keep in mind that replacing a cultural Marxist extremist regime with a cultural conservative extremist regime will only fail to break the cycle where history always repeats itself. So instead of replacing this tyrannical and extremist multiculturalist regime with an equivalent right wing one, we must think and act pragmatically with a long term objective.We must manage to break the historical “Marxist vs. Conservative” cycle or we risk that the cultural Marxists will emerge as a dominating force again after 20-100 years.

the text is available at scribd - I'll add the link if it is a good idea -

I found it erudite, demented, carefully written and chilling. the last pages are photos of himself that have appeared in the media.

My contribution is that he sees himself as a part of "Christendom', used in its medieval context (no longer common or even familiar useage), as one who is part of the larger, christian-ized world, the West as it was once defined by catholicism. Trying to find a currently familiar political/religious label to fit the perspective is a procrustean task. Perhaps that is the reason for the mostly unhelpful argument here.

Reading any of this makes me want an eye bath, a walk in the country and a cold beer with friends.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
in his own words (pg 1435):

Regardless of the above cultural Marxist propaganda; I will always know that I am perhaps the biggest champion of cultural conservatism, Europe has ever witnessed since 1950. I am one of many destroyers of cultural Marxism and as such; a hero of Europe, a savior of our people and of European Christendom – by default. A perfect example which should be copied, applauded and celebrated. The Perfect Knight I have always strived to be. A Justiciar Knight is a destroyer of multiculturalism, and as such; a destroyer of evil and a bringer of light.

I will know that I did everything I could to stop and reverse the European cultural and demographical genocide and end and reverse the Islamisation of Europe.I guess it is tempting for the many who have endured years of vilification, to just start believing the propaganda and embrace NS fully. However, I remain a staunch anti-Nazi and I blame NSDAP for the situation we are in. Hadn’t it been for the actions of the cultural right wing extremists known as the NSDAP our Western European countries would not be dominated by the cultural Marxist extremist regimes we witness today. If the NSDAP had been isolationistic instead of imperialistic(expansionist) and just deported the Jews (to a liberated and Muslim free Zion) instead of massacring them, the anti-European hate ideology known as multiculturalism would have never been institutionalized in Western Europe, because the Marxists would never have been so radicalized to begin with.

The cultural conservatives would have been in a very strong and dominant situation today. Western European countries would have had cultural conservative doctrines similar to what we see in Japan and South Korea.We must keep this lesson in mind. When we seize political and military power in the future;while tempting to unleash hell to avenge all our ravaged and dead brothers and sisters, we must keep in mind that replacing a cultural Marxist extremist regime with a cultural conservative extremist regime will only fail to break the cycle where history always repeats itself. So instead of replacing this tyrannical and extremist multiculturalist regime with an equivalent right wing one, we must think and act pragmatically with a long term objective.We must manage to break the historical “Marxist vs. Conservative” cycle or we risk that the cultural Marxists will emerge as a dominating force again after 20-100 years.

the text is available at scribd - I'll add the link if it is a good idea -

I found it erudite, demented, carefully written and chilling. the last pages are photos of himself that have appeared in the media.

My contribution is that he sees himself as a part of "Christendom', used in its medieval context (no longer common or even familiar useage), as one who is part of the larger, christian-ized world, the West as it was once defined by catholicism. Trying to find a currently familiar political/religious label to fit the perspective is a procrustean task. Perhaps that is the reason for the mostly unhelpful argument here.

Reading any of this makes me want an eye bath, a walk in the country and a cold beer with friends.
I think you are very accurate in your summary as ever Adrasteia. Yes, his rantings are cogent and outwardly have an air informedness. Unfortunately I think this little man cannot see himself paralleled in those for whom he reserves his most vehement attacks.

I would damn him by citing him as merely one more example of a thousand other pathetic little fanatics with messianic aspirations who came and expired before him. The saddest and most worrying thought from this is that there would be many thousands I am sure who would take up his colours were he allowed to express his fanaticism.

This is the world we live in I guess.

Latest Discussions