Mark Levin takes on Bush (jeb), rove and others in establisment...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is Mark Levin, one of the lawyers who helped expose the I.R.S. scandal, and head of the Land Mark Legal foundation, and radio host, as well as good friend to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh...he loves the U.S. and explains the constitution every night on his show...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/15/m...rubio-paul-ryan-and-karl-rove-on-immigration/

On his Friday radio show, conservative talker Mark Levin challenged support from for this current of immigration reform coming from prominent Republicans, particularly Jeb Bush and Karl Rove.
Levin, author of “Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America,” began his attack by arguing some members of the Republican Party make policy gestures without mentioning the U.S. Constitution.
“It amazes me how few Republicans in elected office actually talk about the Constitution,” Levin said. “They have no more respect for it, no more concern about its boundaries and limits than the left. That’s why I say they’re neo-statist.”

Levin went through his litany of big government abuses by these Republicans, which included the most recent half-trillion-dollar farm bill and the 2008 TARP bailout.
“Folks, this is not conservatism,” he said. “This is not constitutionalism. This is not Reaganism. It’s warmed-over big government Rockefeller, Scranton, Nixon, Ford — you name it. That’s what it is. So what they’ve tried to do is steal our nomenclature — conservative or conservatism and apply it to what is neo-statism.”
But what drew Levin’s ire on his Friday program was GOP support for the current immigration bill.

I heard a lot of this portion of his show last night, the audio clip is embedded in the article...

Latest Discussions