kickstart

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've been really slacking with training. The mess of my last relationship was really bad for training and also kept me from many things.
I've been going at it alone at home and did make the occasional visits but i feel i am such an *** for ditching the best fighters of all at the mma gym.

Well, now i think i have to get moving. My training is slacking but i still do the moves i must and try to take care. At the level i am at it is apparently good to go slow.

Recently though at a friends house after some martial arts practice i was facing away reading something i believe when he headbuts me in the spine. I tell him to cut it out or he will hurt his head, as i have a couple of vertebrate that are kindof like horns due to the amount of rolling and such on hard surfaces. But then he hit again but lower where the vertebrates are smaller and weaker i think. He did hurt his head, but my back has felt weird since that. Now i think i need to do some stretching to work it out. It feels like i shouldnt slouch at all. I think i did a bad stretch yesterday-feeling it today for the first time since it happened some weeks ago. Good to know.

Well, lesson learned, the spine is real sensitive. Dangerous-

j

Latest Discussions