Ki can it be used to make burn marks on boards or to levitate?

Suntail

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just remember wizard's first rule when you look at things like that.
I do believe chi could, theoretically, be used to do things like that, but I know it would take more training then anything, if it's even possible. Go ahead and go for it, if it's not possible you'll still learn more about the world then all these skeptics, and if it is...

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I can see mostof the posts here are simply making fun of a persons ability to develop their chi and harness their ability to levitate. Personally I do believe, I think it is possible to hit someone without ever touching them, mere thought control alone can be harnessed to knock down an opponet. So far as being able to levitate, YES YES YES, You can do it, it takes years and years to develop but it can be done.

Now with all the being said, I have a bridge anda tunnel for sale. The tunnel is in Va and the bridge is in Calf. If I dont get a reasonable offer soon I will place them for sale on Ebay. I am willing to accept any offers and with the right offer I will include some of the land I own in the everglades. And as a bonus I will include several gators. You may leave the bridge and the tunnel in place but you will have to pay for all repairs.

In addition I am now marketing Bottles of Ki it is called KiChi Power Drink. For the low low price of $1.99 per bottle you too can begin to build up your Chi.

For those who truly believe they probably dont need to develope thier ability to levitate simply due to them probably already being so full of it they are probably floating.

Thanks

San

OP
R

rmcrobertson

I sort of wish that the folks who ask these questions--unless they're kids, that is--would try to ask serious questions about the martial arts.

In the first place, all this stuff is fakery. In the second, it's all classified as completely trivial in the martial arts and meditative and religious traditions from which the rumors come.

That said, there's a reason I haven't got on a plane in five years....let alone owned a toaster.

Send me money, and I'll explain how.

ninhito

Orange Belt
Reaction score
in some of the traditional martial arts, that aren't americanized, they talk, very breifly, about throwing, attacking, KOing soneone with their ki alone...

OP
R

relytjj

First off. This question is ridiculous.

this guy trieed to prove that ki was real on Ripleys believe it or not...he mader a napkin reach around 200 degrees F with the napkin in his hand and channeling chi/ki into it...he also made himself light as a feather by walking on canvasses, Ripleys even had a guy step on it just to see if it was for real...
Second. There is this crazy concept called skepticism. It is quite useful in this day and age particularly due to the billion dollar marketing industry. Don't believe everything you see on television. One of my favorite principles is Occam's Razor. Check it out. It can be quite useful in examing stuff like you've seen on tv. Take for example the light as a feather feat allowing him to walk on canvasses. Why doesn't he just walk on scales and prove he can make himself lighter? The answer is because he can't.

Doesn't anyone pay attention in science classes anymore?

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ninhito said:
in some of the traditional martial arts, that aren't americanized, they talk, very breifly, about throwing, attacking, KOing soneone with their ki alone...
Which ones are these?

ninhito

Orange Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
Which ones are these?
okay, look at http://www.ninjutsu.com/whatwylearn.shtml and lok under the first kyu equirements. this website tells you some exercises to heal yourself: http://kisanctuary.chaosmagic.com/techniques.html. The second kind of ki is mental ki. This consists of the way in which one uses one's mind to perform a technique properly to maximize physical ki. It also consists of believing that the board will break, and not becoming victim to various things that will prevent you from breaking the board, such as failure to penetrate the board, this is from http://www.seghea.com/pat/martialart/chooseschool.html. I also go along with this, because im christian and ki, if you read the bible, is alot like faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get the Complete
Ninjutsu Black Belt Learning System
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
SAVE $235- REG. $600.95 ENTIRE SET Only....$379
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't know if I'd count a site trying to sell me $600 worth of video tapes as a reliable source of ancient ki knowledge. I've never disputed ki's existence, and if you search through some of the posts about it on this board you can actually see my progression from non-believer to believer based on my own personal experiences. But the question was if you could fly, or start things on fire with it....that is ridiculous.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]​

OP
S

Shinobi_learner_73

Gee thanks for all of the sarcastic remarks guys and gals (if there is any that posted) feel free to sarcasm all u want have fun.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If you really want to understand Chi/Ki, per demos, join a Magicians Guild. I was a amateur magician and did local performances. I joined a local guild and discovered many things, those according to Chi/Ki demos as well.

Members of my guild, re-created, propped, and challenge martial artists whom performed these "feats".

So far, all is explained with a myth idea of lifeforce.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask this guy about chi/ki........
http://www.goldendragondojo.com/Pastevnt.html

He says he teaches or has seen:

"Samada" (Mind Out of Body Senses)
"Chi Control" (Ripping a Quarter in Half)
"Lu Ling Sao" caused a Water Bottle to Shoot accross the floor from over 8 feet away.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Maybe we should ask this guy about chi/ki........
http://www.goldendragondojo.com/Pastevnt.html

He says he teaches or has seen:

1.)"Samada" (Mind Out of Body Senses)
2.)"Chi Control" (Ripping a Quarter in Half)
3.)"Lu Ling Sao" caused a Water Bottle to Shoot accross the floor from over 8 feet away.

2.) I have a quarter

3.)Water Bottle to Shoot accross the floor from over 8 feet
This was proven with physics on a TV show

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And the 500000000 question is HOW TO MAKE AN IDIOT OUT OF KI ENERGY PROPS like in the days of old.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Shinobi_learner_73 said:
Gee thanks for all of the sarcastic remarks guys and gals (if there is any that posted) feel free to sarcasm all u want have fun.
Friendly question Shinobi....how old are you, your profile doesn't say.

OP
S

Shinobi_learner_73

15 it was a joke im not that stupid

OP
S

sammy3170

After finding out a few home truths about my instructor I did not return to training this year after the christmas break. He did train somewhat extensively with George Dillman and said that he could tear paper and melt polystyrene cups with his chi. I did believe him as i have felt him use his energy and you can feel a fine beam on your hand when he does this. I don't know what to believe now as I now know he is an extensive liar. I did feel that though so I just don't know. Have a super day
Cheers
Sammy :flame:

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sammy3170 said:
After finding out a few home truths about my instructor I did not return to training this year after the christmas break. He did train somewhat extensively with George Dillman and said that he could tear paper and melt polystyrene cups with his chi. I did believe him as i have felt him use his energy and you can feel a fine beam on your hand when he does this. I don't know what to believe now as I now know he is an extensive liar. I did feel that though so I just don't know. Have a super day
Cheers
Sammy :flame:
who was your instructor I am also a member of DKI and I have hard time believing that I would have to see it. You can do some amazing stuff with energy, but I am the type of guy that you would have to show me to prove it to me.

ninhito

Orange Belt
Reaction score
okay do you believe that you think that you can tell your body to heat up to about 100 degrees just to stay out of school? Or to keep saying something will happen over and over until believe it, then it happens? I have used ki or energy or faith , its basicly the same because its belief. You are what you think, say, believe...

Latest Discussions