Kempoguy is out...he'll be back though

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well Ive been hit with some bad news 2 days in a row now. First my job is restructuring, im not losing my job (being the boss's nephew has its perks) but Im shifting possitions and doing some major overhauls on our comps. This will cut into my MT time in a huge way, as I will not be able to post during work (when most of my posts occur :) ) and since the rest of my life is crazy with school and everything there will be no posting then.

Second, ive been have knee problems for the better part of a year, and while I thought it was on the mend it turns out that Ive torn my MCL and ACL so...no training. Surgery is a option at this point but me being 22 it is a last resort. I have appointments with doctors next week to learn the extent of the damage. (all this 9 days before my blue belt test).

So on that note Im bowing out (fight the tears :p). I will not be gone forever but I will be gone for a couple months. Ill be in when I can to check pm's and get a post in here and there.

B

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your knee - and thanks for letting us know where you'll be. Good luck!

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good luck on the new job, and take care of the knee. Looking forward to hearing all good things when you get back.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Take care of the knee and business. Keep up the school work as well. Catch ya when you are able to get back online. Take care.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man can I relate to the knee problems...Hoping its minimal pain and recovery time bro..

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You say "22" like it's old. :(

Anyway, MCL and ACL reconstruction is better now than it ever has been - my ACL reconstructed knee is better now than ever. Be diligent and careful in your recovery - and hang in there with the job changes, we all go through it.

Read and post when you can.

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You say "22" like it's old. :(

Anyway, MCL and ACL reconstruction is better now than it ever has been - my ACL reconstructed knee is better now than ever. Be diligent and careful in your recovery - and hang in there with the job changes, we all go through it.

Read and post when you can.
My bad. I meant to come across that 22 was young and I dont want to have a surgery like that at such a young age.

Thanks for all the support I will let everyone know when I find out for sure.

B

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with everything. Check in when you can!!:ultracool

Mike

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KG06 it has been a pleasure dealing with you over the last couple of months, you have become like a son. Please take care of the knee and we all will still be here when you are able. Remember feel the force, use the force.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I feel for you brother. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you back here like they vote in Chicago. . .early and often. ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My bad. I meant to come across that 22 was young and I dont want to have a surgery like that at such a young age.

Thanks for all the support I will let everyone know when I find out for sure.

B
It ain't the years...it's the miles that get ya.:)

Best of luck in all the craziness coming at ya. There are still plenty of reasons to post while you're out. It may even help keep ya motivated.