Karate School Website Improvement

Christopher Adamchek

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

the new business is going well and analytics on my site says mine is better than 56% of other karate school sights. Ive done a decent job cleaning it up and still things i want to improve but i figured this was also a good point to get feedback and incorporate if you dont mind.

okamikaratedojo.com

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

the new business is going well and analytics on my site says mine is better than 56% of other karate school sights. Ive done a decent job cleaning it up and still things i want to improve but i figured this was also a good point to get feedback and incorporate if you dont mind.

okamikaratedojo.com
It looks really modern if that's what you're trying to go for

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

okamikaratedojo.com
Good, clean pages. A FWIW; when I read the Bully Stop description it left me a little confused by the way it talks about not having a location. I don't know if that means you do not take kids or not. Possibly more clarity there would flow better.

Latest Discussions