My website, so everyone knows

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have ask Silver Star web design to please take my website down, Mr. Hubbard has done a great job over the years but with the economy my financial stituation this is what is best for me and my business.

As alot of you know my oldest son Zachary is going into grapic design and web desining. His end of the year project is to build a frunctional website from start to fininsh, he is in the process of doing mine. This will save me money in the long run as well. When he is done I will ask Mr. Hubbard to host my site because his company is great at doing these very things, but as some of you know if you can save a dime or two while helping out your son school project that always comes first. We have secured a new domain name as well and he is building a new and hopefully good looking one.

I would like to make sure everyone knows that Mr. Hubbard has been very kind to me and my school over the years and I look forward to him helping out in any aspect that he can. I hope this clear the air for alot of you with the concerns over my website and I do thank you as always for keeping me informed on these matters.

Latest Discussions