Tamingthetiger47
White Belt
Best Karate Classes Los Angeles
What it says on the tin. I am looking for good, quality Karate in Los Angeles, no McDojos! I am asking on here because oftentimes when it comes to traditional arts there are some amazing teachers and classes that arenāt on yelp or google. But if they are, thatās ok too.
I live in the valley, so Iād prefer near that area but I am willing to travel a bit for good instruction. Iām single with no kids or pets, so itās also easy for me to move ha ha. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
What it says on the tin. I am looking for good, quality Karate in Los Angeles, no McDojos! I am asking on here because oftentimes when it comes to traditional arts there are some amazing teachers and classes that arenāt on yelp or google. But if they are, thatās ok too.
I live in the valley, so Iād prefer near that area but I am willing to travel a bit for good instruction. Iām single with no kids or pets, so itās also easy for me to move ha ha. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.