Joining in on the "Hello" people

Sunrise

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Germany. I just found out about your forum on EF and decided to take a look. I instantly liked it here, so I joined :)
I´ll be hanging out at the Tai Chi Corner of this forum, so maybe we will meet there.
Short info on myself - I started out with MA some 28 years ago with judo, switched to karate and finaly felt home in xiang-wang kungfu (and some taiji). 1996 I finally fell in love with taichi completely, said good bye to my old job and started out as a fulltime taichi practitioner and finaly as a taichi instructor - happy me :) :) :)

Greetings,
Sunrise

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome over the hillside, Sunrise :tup:.

We're always glad to see experienced people joining the fora to fertilise the threads with their depth of knowledge.

Of course, you never know, there might be things buried there in the posts that might bring something to light for yourself too :).

OP
Sunrise

Sunrise

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, thank you all for your warm wellcome - cheers to you :drinkbeer

Of course, you never know, there might be things buried there in the posts that might bring something to light for yourself too

That is for sure, and I am really looking forward to it :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

German Coach

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Germany. I just found out about your forum on EF and decided to take a look. I instantly liked it here, so I joined :)
I´ll be hanging out at the Tai Chi Corner of this forum, so maybe we will meet there.
Short info on myself - I started out with MA some 28 years ago with judo, switched to karate and finaly felt home in xiang-wang kungfu (and some taiji). 1996 I finally fell in love with taichi completely, said good bye to my old job and started out as a fulltime taichi practitioner and finaly as a taichi instructor - happy me :) :) :)

Greetings,
Sunrise

Hi Sunsrise,

my best wishes to Goldi

PW

OP
Sunrise

Sunrise

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Again, many thanks for the nice wellcoming ;) and another hello dto the coach from the neighbourhood ;)

Latest Discussions