Jewellry

OP
S

Shinzu

many schools i have been to do not allow jewelry. i myself do not wear any except my wedding band also.

wearing earrings and necklaces can be very dangerous. especially when you are sparring.

my school now doesn't seem to have a problem with it, but if it was my school i would not allow it.

OP
F

fissure

For us it's no jewelry.The only exception is a wedding ring, but it must be taped over for sparring.Personally I just take mine off when I train.

Chris from CT

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin
On my birthday my wife wakes me up with a punch in the mouth while she's wearing my hockey helment and gear with a baseball bat in the other hand.

Aw, great, Gou! Now you did it! My girlfriend wants me to tell you and your wife, "thanks for the idea." So in February I'm gonna need to be a light sleeper. ;)

Take care :D

OP
S

sweeper

Originally posted by GouRonin

I'll be cold and dead before they get it off me and even then I'll make sure I die so that they have to cut my finger off to get it off me.
;)

reminds me of one episode of the X-files

OP
E

Eraser

Hey all..

We are not permitted to wear watches, necklaces.. earrings.. wedding bands seem to get passed...
BUt i don't take any chances..

and for all you guys who get smacked around on various days from your wives.. you probably deserve it... hehehehehe..

I don't need a spouse to do that to me.. that's what I have my cats for.. they do a nice job of trouncing on me in the AM when they want their breakfast.. sigh..:rolleyes:

I hope some of these crazy antics of y'all are on display when I come up on the 20th of this month... Looking forward to it..:D

Chris from CT

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eraser

I don't need a spouse to do that to me.. that's what I have my cats for.. they do a nice job of trouncing on me in the AM when they want their breakfast.. sigh..:rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth! We have two also. One is a polyactyl. He has fully developed thumbs for smacking us with more mass. :D

Take care

OP
S

Shoto Tiger

We have a 'no jewellery' rule too unless its your wedding band or something you wear for religious reasons. I would personally never wear a ring as I have seen nasty injuries caused by ones even taped up.

Latest Discussions