I've seen Kenpo/Kempo before and it's all the same

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seabrook said:
That's awesome Doc....

On a side note, I FINALLY had the opportunity to meet and have a conversation with Ed Parker Jr. at the LTKKA camp on Sunday. Is he still training with you? He's such a well-spoken and humble man, and I look forward to meeting with him again.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com
Edmund and I still get together from time to time, (we just saw Star Wars when it opened), but most of his time is devoted to Family and his artwork as his primary focus. As most know he is a phenomenal artist, but that excellence comes at a price of significant unyielding dedication and passion that leaves little time for anything else. But man is he good. Have you seen the latest generation of his Kenpo Kards? After seeing the first batch, I didn't think they could get any better, but I should have known. Edmund always gets better at whatever he does. There isn't a mediocre bone in his body. Chekumout!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Isn't it great we are all the same? with the same difference's? It a good thing we all live in the SAME world. .....Aloha

OP
Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think I figured it out...

Kenpo/Kempo, whatever you call it means one thing when you get down to it--

:whip: SELF-DEFENSE :whip:

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
I tap them on the cheek, and when they wake up, I ask them if they'd seen that before.
Yanno I could swear I have seen that before somewhere Doc...

*Buzz in de brain*

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Damn dirty CHiPpies waiting on the downhill slant of the grapevine.

*kicks out the leg as he walks by the chippie ranting under his breath*

Latest Discussions