it's natural to get hurt afther kyorugi???

I think that's why he is asking about gloves in another thread.

Sometime it is best to use coutin when breaking glad it is starting to heal.

Sometime it is best to use coutin when breaking glad it is starting to heal.

Thanx, the hand is recovering slowly but at leat recovery, I don¡t think my knucles are broken cause I can clench my hand if the nuckles were broken I could not do this.

I will not use my hand till ecover and have the gloves, as I mentioned I'm not a girly but need to take care of my joints,tendoms,bones and muscles, if not TKD clases are very dificult.

Since my come back on may 2007 I have both foot hurt and the same hand twice, so I have to take things ease.

Manny

Thanx, the hand is recovering slowly but at leat recovery, I don¡t think my knucles are broken cause I can clench my hand if the nuckles were broken I could not do this.

I will not use my hand till ecover and have the gloves, as I mentioned I'm not a girly but need to take care of my joints,tendoms,bones and muscles, if not TKD clases are very dificult.

Since my come back on may 2007 I have both foot hurt and the same hand twice, so I have to take things ease.

Manny
Each time you heal you make them a little tougher. Glad to hear you are healing.

Latest Discussions

Back