Isolation Problem

EvilsBaneX

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new, so please forgive me. I have always loved martial arts, and have always been interested in ninjutsu, but the problem is, I live in southern Louisiana, so my choices have always been limited, and I was wondering if any of you knew of any dojos in the area?

Eternal White Belt

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I live in MS and have had the same problem for years. Mostly I have to travel at least a couple of hours in any direction to train with a group or formal dojo. Check out winjutsu.com and ninjutsu.com. They both have dojo listings, probably some in your area. Good luck, and good training.

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
I sympathize with you whole-heartedly...
Although I don't train Ninjutsu, there is only one Karate school in the area that I would go to(and I'm in it!)
Hopefully my school will remain open for a long time to come...
Sorry to go(slightly) off topic, chief...Your not alone, and we all hope that you resolve this problem successfully...good luck.

Unbreakable

White Belt
Reaction score
I am a brand new member here and though I didn't want to Hi-Jack anyones thread, my problem is the same. I live in a very rural area and there are only two dojos here... One that I have trained in for years which is Skotokan and the other down the street which is Tae kwon do. I have expressed an interest lately in learning Ninjutsu. My instructor kept telling me I didn't want to learn that crap and should just stick with what I was doing... but I'd like to learn several styles and find a balance... The nearest Ninjutsu class is 100 miles away from where I live and I just don't have the time to do that regularly... having some training already is there material I can use at home to suppliment my regular training... (Books, Videos, Anything). I know this will only give me the most basic of understandings but should I decide to join a Dojo later... it might give me a leg up so that my time there is productive and I'm not just a know nothing walking in the door. And I know there is a LOT of junk material out there and would like to hear form some learned members who can point me to the proper stuff as I do not want to learn Ninja Movie skills. My main interest is the unbelievable balance training that I have become aware of in Ninjutsu. But all aspects of the art appeal to me.

Latest Discussions