Is this WTF's new logo or something?

J

Jim Tindell

logo_wtf.gif

It's all over their website now.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, that's the new logo. I think it will take a little getting used to....at least I hope so since I don't care for it.

Miles

OP
J

JanneM

That has been the new logo since 12th of this month.

I don't like it. I think that the old oe with two guys from neart the nuclearplant was better. Well maby we'll get use to this new one too.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What does the old logo look like?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you Rainbows!

*looking at the two logos in posts #1 and #8*

Ummm. Ok.... The old one, at least, is different and seems to reflect the universality of the style. The new one is colorful, but lacks originality. Did the WTF say why they changed their logo?

- Ceicei

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ciecei to give themself a new and improve look so the new generation would want to follow.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So you're saying the new generation would like the changed logo better and would be more willing to join? I suppose having more color makes the WTF attractive.

- Ceicei

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not saying it the marketing directors for the WTF is saying it and the WTF is listening to them tradition is all but lost, itf you have the members and the money, power comes from the mases in most cases they are losing alot to the XMA type of showmanship circut.

OP
J

JanneM

I think the new logo was made to have some kind of visual mark about "new era". I think that Chungwon Choue really wants to improve the image of taekwondo and WTF and this is one way to say that the old (corruption and overpolitics) are left behind.

My 2cents.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
JanneM said:
I think the new logo was made to have some kind of visual mark about "new era". I think that Chungwon Choue really wants to improve the image of taekwondo and WTF and this is one way to say that the old (corruption and overpolitics) are left behind.

My 2cents.
Makes sense.

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions