Is This The Most Active TKD Board?

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has run across another TKD discussion forum with more activity/good discussion. A quick google search doesn't reveal anything that comes close to MT.

I have no real complaints about here, but if there's another board that has lots of serious posters and threads, I'd love to take a look at it.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has run across another TKD discussion forum with more activity/good discussion. A quick google search doesn't reveal anything that comes close to MT.

I have no real complaints about here, but if there's another board that has lots of serious posters and threads, I'd love to take a look at it.

TKD.net is a very good source of TKD information. It is a digest for the most part. Not as dynamic as this particular board, but still a lot of good information.

OP
dancingalone

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
TKD.net is a very good source of TKD information. It is a digest for the most part. Not as dynamic as this particular board, but still a lot of good information.

Hmm, could you point out the digest to me? I can't seem to find it.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been on alot of TKD boards and by far this is the best place. I wish we had more decussion about technical aspects instead of who is right and your style of TKD sucks but what the heck.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score

Is this the one run by Glenn Uesugi? If so, I can't say I agree. Some interesting posts, but just be sure you don't disagree with the party line on some issues or you get banned with no notice :lol:

Pax,

Chris

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Is this the one run by Glenn Uesugi? If so, I can't say I agree. Some interesting posts, but just be sure you don't disagree with the party line on some issues or you get banned with no notice :lol:

Pax,

Chris
When did you get banned? I have disagreed with the party line many times. Believe it or not I tend to speak my mind and question people on things. :eek:

Many have left on their own recourse, but I have not known anyone to be banned.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

There's always this one: http://tkdspace.com/

Not hugely active, but some of us float between here and there. As an admin there, I'd be very happy to see you there.

Daniel

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
When did you get banned? I have disagreed with the party line many times. Believe it or not I tend to speak my mind and question people on things. :eek:

Many have left on their own recourse, but I have not known anyone to be banned.

Oh, it was years ago. IIRC, I posted in a thread about some early Kwan history. Next thing I knew I wasn't getting any more mailings :lol:

Of course, I was also a member of the Dojang Digest at the time and Glenn seemed to have it in for members of that list who cross posted. I don't doubt at all that many people have willingly left that list :)

Pax,

Chris

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh, it was years ago. IIRC, I posted in a thread about some early Kwan history. Next thing I knew I wasn't getting any more mailings :lol:

Of course, I was also a member of the Dojang Digest at the time and Glenn seemed to have it in for members of that list who cross posted. I don't doubt at all that many people have willingly left that list :)

Pax,

Chris
I was a member of DD at one time and still posted on TKD.net. I eventually left DD. If you are looking for more concise information about TKD and its history and other inner workings, TKD.net had a lot more to offer.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was a member of DD at one time and still posted on TKD.net. I eventually left DD. If you are looking for more concise information about TKD and its history and other inner workings, TKD.net had a lot more to offer.

Heh, maybe it was me, then (although it's pretty well known that Glenn couldn't stand Ray Terry the DD's owner and I recall more than on DD member saying they got booted from tkdnet if they posted on both). Like I said I made a post or two raising questions and was summarily let go. Not losing any sleep over it though :)

Pax,

Chris

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I tend to let people find that one on their own. It is not the most..uhhh...friendliest of boards. Granted there are some people on there that do know what they are talking about, but it is not a place for the thin skinned.

Heck, if I don't get some reposnses there with them cursing me and referring to my canine ancestry I am somewhat disappointed.

Latest Discussions