Is this forum a hotbed of WC heresy?

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
Listen, I don't want to stir something up, but can we agree that UGG got what he had coming? I mean...That simmered for a long time before it boiled over, am I right?

Can we stop it already????
it's ancient history :)

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
...but I didn't expect the bloody Spanish Inquisition!!!

149862-Spanishinquisition.jpg
Nobody ever does.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, thanks to Jsunix we now know that Keith learned all the stuff he's shared over the years in two or three lessons. If this is true, imagine what he would know if he learned for a month!

I tell ya what. He must be like the fastest learner in the world. Maybe I should just hang it up. :(

Or ...is it just possible that this guy "Jsunix" has a little bit of ...an agenda here?
I've known Kieth for quite some time, he has always been honest & forthcoming. We've had heated discussions and we've had civil ones, both privately and publicly. At no point ever has he misrepresented himself or made any outlandish claims regarding how he came about his knowledge or with whom he's trained. I respect him for that. We may not always see eye to eye, but he has never been deceitful with me. I'm sure many others have had the same experience with him.

That being said, I can't rule out the fact that he may be a gifted savant that absorbs material through osmosis. :)

Reactions: KPM

Latest Discussions