is NorthWest Kenpo , a good DOjo

J

J-kid

I posted this very question in general MA form but was told to post here.

Anyone know if that is a good school to learn kenpo at
or just another mcdojo, Need your input .

OP
J

J-kid

Hey hollywood i am getting the idea you dont like me>>????? You have noted that you shake your head at my posts???????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Kiddie,
I may have to retact that last statement, good job! You get a gold star. I guess it's not personal, but let me give you a few tips:
1. The martial arts are about respect, think about it.
2. You have have good ideas, but beware in how you format them. Present things as your ideas, not has cold hard fact. That just comes off wrong. Also corrrect spelling (I'm terrible in that, so I don't claim to do it 100% of the time myself) and punctuation never hurts. The're called captial letters.
3. Ask questions if you don't know, but don't confront. We are all here to learn.
4. Don't insult others, yeah as you've notied it's a great attention getter, but people will look negativly at you.
5. Posting on a message board such as this is like owning a gun, or knowing an art. Just because you can doesn't mean you should .
Keep these in mind, I look forward to corresponding with you in the future.
Yours in the Arts,

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Judo Kid,

I know Rainman's opinion of this school, and that is fine, I suspect his knowledge of the situation is better than mine.

I will say that the instructor was personable to me and jumped into my corner to coach me, when I didn't have one (he didn't know me at all). The lone student that I saw of his was reasonably competant at tournament fighting, and decent enough for the blue belt that he was wearing.

I don't know anything about his kenpo.

Lamont

Latest Discussions