Is Ninjutsu Real??

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There were more than Three Duplicate posts, and in each case they had little to do with the topic, which is why they were removed.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are Ninja's real?

We'll never know for sure...they're too good at sneaking around to ever find one...

OP
S

Skankatron Ltd

Elizium said:
But ninjas did not exist. The people did, the word did not. Try Shinobi instead. It is more fun to learn the history of Shinobi than ninja.
I beleive the word ninja has chinese roots (this is what my chinese teacher says). The japanese kanji for 'ninja' corresponds to "person of endurance" in meaning and is pronounced ren zhe (which is pretty much ja). Renja, ninja; they're pretty close.
I'll give ninja's this, grappling hooks and those boots they wear (tabbis) are fricken sweet. I have a pair of boots, but they don't fit :(
Grappling hook works though.
frowntobiggrin.gif

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sadly there are only a few REAL Ninjas left because it is so hard to qualify as a REAL Ninja and also it's very hard to find a hardcore Ninjitsu schools with masters.

OP
E

Elizium

Whitebelt said:
Sadly there are only a few REAL Ninjas left because it is so hard to qualify as a REAL Ninja and also it's very hard to find a hardcore Ninjitsu schools with masters.
Whats ninjisu? I always thought it was ninjutsu. Maybe that is why we can not find them, we have all spelled it wrong and it has fallen off the radar :whip:

OP
S

Skankatron Ltd

Whitebelt said:
And they're invisible. Wow ninjas are amazing.
augen22.gif

blood shadow

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
nah ninjas are fake now the real ones are long gone and live only in story books.

kagemaru74

White Belt
Reaction score
This is my Truth!
Ninja doesn't exist!
But it's the term is new, the old one was shinobi or better known as grass!
I Don t remebmere japanese word!
Anyay i Trrain in bujinkan!
I wear its suit and i like it!
I Don t wanna look other truth, because the truth is your not of someone else!
Just looking at our heart, anyone has his personal motives to train!
So good training anybody, anyway you chocie!
Kage

Latest Discussions