Ninjutsu in koryu schools

I

InvisibleFist

I've heard it mentioned in several places that several koryu schools such as the shinto-ryu have "ninjutsu" in their curriculum. What does the ninjutsu consit of in these schools? Silent walking? Rope climbing?

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
InvisibleFist said:
I've heard it mentioned in several places that several koryu schools such as the shinto-ryu have "ninjutsu" in their curriculum. What does the ninjutsu consit of in these schools? Silent walking? Rope climbing?
I'm sure they just put on black pajamas, and sneak around their grandmothers rose garden after dark. Oh yeah...and practice psychic mind control over small helpless furry woodland creatures.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
InvisibleFist said:
Your best best would probably be to check forums for those koryu. Most of the members here are students of the "x-kans" (Bujinkan, Genbukan, Jinenkan), or associated schools, and don't have any first-hand knowledge of those other systems.

Jeff