Is it worth being a good samaritan?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There was a young guy from my MA school that tried to help someone in trouble last year. He was trying to be the good samaritan and they turned on him and gave him a bit of a beating. I do believe he ended up with a slight concussion and a few other minor injuries. When I asked him, would he do it again, he said in a minute. He couldn't watch this guy beat up on a young female.

Truthfully, I would use my cell phone and call for help because there is no way I could do nothing at all. I also agree with Shesulsa about having kids to raise myself and needing to be around for them.

OP
T

TonyM.

Lot of good stuff said here. My advice is be aware and call for help. Martial artists seem to be concerned people ready to help so good judgement is called for. The general populace is perhaps not so concerned with others. I drowned in a pond in front of about twenty five people in their teens and twenties and no-one helped.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
TonyM. said:
Lot of good stuff said here. My advice is be aware and call for help. Martial artists seem to be concerned people ready to help so good judgement is called for. The general populace is perhaps not so concerned with others. I drowned in a pond in front of about twenty five people in their teens and twenties and no-one helped.
Did you die? :)