Is anyone else having the problems I'm having????

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I for one will miss you, please try what Bob is asking. You are a valueble member here.

First. DON'T GO!!! Knowledgeable CMA people are worth their weight in gold. .

I really hope you can resolve this. As XS said, knowledgeable CMA-in-America people are hard to find, and you're one of the best. Part of why I've stayed myself.
What they said. And I'll add, don't make go out there and kick your ***!!! :D

I really hope you get this figured out Tim. You are indeed a valuable member here. Computer problems are so frustrating. I get sluggishness on the board from time to time. Other than that, everything seems to be working fine for me.

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What they said. And I'll add, don't make go out there and kick your ***!!! :D

I really hope you get this figured out Tim. You are indeed a valuable member here. Computer problems are so frustrating. I get sluggishness on the board from time to time. Other than that, everything seems to be working fine for me.

Well Pam, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have kick my ***, LOL. Will you be riding your bike out here? The weather is nice right now, LOL.

But seriously, you have been my rock on this site in the past and I really appreciate you for that. And all the other people here are just too valuable for me to just walk away. Kidswarrior has been my voice of reason more than a few times. Thanks Mark! I'll get this worked out.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well Pam, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have kick my ***, LOL. Will you be riding your bike out here? The weather is nice right now, LOL.
Ssshhh! Don't tell. :D

But seriously, you have been my rock on this site in the past and I really appreciate you for that. And all the other people here are just too valuable for me to just walk away. Kidswarrior has been my voice of reason more than a few times. Thanks Mark! I'll get this worked out.
Glad to hear it. Has worked both ways, tho. :cool:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just checkin in, any new info I can send in to the server folks?

Latest Discussions