In only 4 minutes a day and of course a lot of cash.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup, just plunk 14K+ on the dotted line and for heaven's sake, don't listen to a word those pesky `experts' have to say about the minimum time frame physiologically required for aerobic activity to yield benefits! And while you're at it, consider our

*room temperature superconductors, a steal at $500,000 for 10kg.!

*our compact iron-to-gold alchemy kit, no bigger than your laptop, a steal at $2.4 million and some change!

*our levitation/meditation course—in four short lessons, you'll learn a sequence of thoughts which, when you complete it, will allow you to float around through the air in any direction, at any height, you like. Cost negotiable.

And whatever you do, don't ask any engineers, chemists or physicists about these great products. After all, what do they know about matter and energy??? Eh?!! Eh!!!??

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yup, just plunk 14K+ on the dotted line and for heaven's sake, don't listen to a word those pesky `experts' have to say about the minimum time frame physiologically required for aerobic activity to yield benefits! And while you're at it, consider our

*our compact iron-to-gold alchemy kit, no bigger than your laptop, a steal at $2.4 million and some change!

*our levitation/meditation course—in four short lessons, you'll learn a sequence of thoughts which, when you complete it, will allow you to float around through the air in any direction, at any height, you like. Cost negotiable.

And whatever you do, don't ask any engineers, chemists or physicists about these great products. After all, what do they know about matter and energy??? Eh?!! Eh!!!??

I was just wondering, if I purchase the alchemy kit can I get the levitation course for free?

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was just wondering, if I purchase the alchemy kit can I get the levitation course for free?

Sure! And for two kits, we'll throw in the superconducting material and also a treasure map to two previously unknown Caribbean Islands where Blackbeard buried a thumping great mass of gems and jewels! You alchemy kit is only good for gold output—sorry, nor rubies or emeralds—so you're going to want to get in on this offer right away! :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Oh man I didn't see all that cool stuff.... I wonder if I can cancel my order and order is all as a package deal????? I mean I order 3, one for home, 1 for my office and one for my wife’s office. The way I figure it at 4 minutes a day for the next 20 years that is only 2 dollars a day for 1 and that is only 50 cents a minute... NOW that’s a deal...

And what the HECK to all those over edu-ma-cated engineers, scientists and doctors know anyway?

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My strategy of 5 minutes a month is looking pretty good. :p

But the catch is, it only works if you use their magic machine. If you don't want to cough up, you have to do it the tedious, inefficient, old-fashioned way. If you don't believe me, just ask them! :lol:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, if you read Discover Magazine you can get it for only $5000 or so... in easy to pay installments!

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sure! And for two kits, we'll throw in the superconducting material and also a treasure map to two previously unknown Caribbean Islands where Blackbeard buried a thumping great mass of gems and jewels! You alchemy kit is only good for gold output—sorry, nor rubies or emeralds—so you're going to want to get in on this offer right away! :D

Sounds good! But if I'm going looking for buried treasure I'm gonna need to be fit so I'll have to get one of those execise hoobajoobs as well. Good thing I'll be able to make gold and have a mass of gems and jewels.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, if you read Discover Magazine you can get it for only $5000 or so... in easy to pay installments!

They'd probably tell you that that's the generic version—not nearly as good as the one with their brand name on it... :lol:

$5000 sounds a little closer to sanity...

Sounds good! But if I'm going looking for buried treasure I'm gonna need to be fit so I'll have to get one of those execise hoobajoobs as well. Good thing I'll be able to make gold and have a mass of gems and jewels.

This is true... but then, given the unreal amounts of wealth you'll be able to get from the alchemy kit and all them gems, who'll notice a measly $14K?

Come to think of it, I'm not sure why they need to be charging you at all for the devil's-device exercise machine... why not just run the alchemy kit night and day for a week? Or why not go dig up Blackbeard's treasure themselves? Or...

I'm really confused, now! :confused: :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I'm not sure why they need to be charging you at all for the devil's-device exercise machine... why not just run the alchemy kit night and day for a week? Or why not go dig up Blackbeard's treasure themselves? Or...

I'm really confused, now! :confused: :D

Because you won't get fit in 4 minutes a day that way... That's why you shell out the 14,615 in the first place you then have the energy, since you will be so incredibly fit, to do all the rest of the stuff.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All I have to contribute is one measely acronyn ... ROFLMAO (one excellent thread to read after a lousy day at the grindstone).

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But wait it gets better

And now I KNOW you all going to buy one.

There are options for buying the ROM

Option 1 gives you a 30 day trial period that requires a deposit of $2500 and if you do not like it return it and they will refund you $1000

Option 2 gives you a 45 day trial period but you have to pay the full 14,615 plus $185 shipping
If you are completely insane and decide you do not want the ROM after this they will refund your money…..of course minus a $350 rental fee and the $185 shipping (for both ways so let me see that is a grand total of $720 they keep.

And option 3 is for those people that live in Alaska, Hawaii or Canada. You get a 30 day trial period for $3500 and if you are entirely nuts after using this wonder piece of time saving miracle exercise thingy you can send it back and they will refund to you…$1000.

And how could you not want this, they have done studies on this in Japan and Canada and even though Canada pays more it was approved by one PhD.

Plus as their sales pitch goes it may be $14,615 but it saves you time, and how much is your time worth.

How can you NOT buy one of these now

Latest Discussions