Important topic this time of the year.

RichK

Green Belt
Reaction score
Trust me, I have had two heatstrokes, DRINK WATER!!! When your body telss you it is time for water that is the time when it is too late, your body is like a car idiot light on this one. When it comes on the car cuts out.

OP
F

first123class

I read this thread a week ago, today I was working out in the morning, this kid grabbed a snapple, and the assistant instructor goes, {be carefull, you can die from drinking too much} It was 70% funny and 30% sad thing to hear.
I felt like saying -How much snapple do you think he is going to drink, sir-

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Anything Sugary is probably not the bets thing to drink when you are sweating

OP
F

first123class

by the way, what does your quote mean, I was meditating on it for 5 minutes right now.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Moses Powell was a fighter from the new york area. What does all the flash, boil down to?

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
o.k. the guy that wont let you drink when you train, stop training with him. period, just stop. o.k. 90 minutes a day, in the heat, no water. can you say heat stroke, or i don't know maybe dieing from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention a sensei picking on one of his/her students is a major no no. know if he gives water breaks then it's not that bad. but your sensei should still not make fun of you for that or anything. tradtional or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet Brighit bless your blade

john

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
ohh yah almost forgot this stuff. being tradtional does not, repeat, DOES NOT, meaning driving their students into the ground (specificly 6 feet under if you catch my drift). making fun of your students is not being traditional, it's being an ******* Edited to conform to MT's profanity filter who uses his/her students to make them self feal better . and depriving your students water is't traditional in the main sense either, it's being the kind of dil hole that wants to kill his/her students by giving them a massive case of heat storke and making them train some more. and by the way, speeking from experiance, if you get heat exhaustion don't take gulps of water, sip. if you don't you'll throw up. plain and simple.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Kai said:
Moses Powell was a fighter from the new york area. What does all the flash, boil down to?
I like this quote. It summarizes the matter quite nicely!

OP
F

first123class

Hey, I don't know, I saw a few cats fight pretty nasty. lol

Latest Discussions