I'm sick of the FAKE candle punches using wind! Use FORCE!

Kuli24

White Belt
Reaction score
I've decided to make a video showing me punching out a candle using FORCE instead of all these videos people "punching" out candles using the wind of their sleeves and pinching their fingers together to make wind. This is the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Is it really that difficult to do a candle punch? I can do it, and I dont consider myself to be fast or the deadly. Now that I have watched the video, I will rethink my approach to "candle power".

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ROFLKLITA - okay, you got me with that one :lol:. I confess I expected the candle to be extinguished by blowing rather than smiting :D.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I Like It :EG:

Next show the blow the bottom out of a bottle like I have seen so many do with thier great powers of Qi.... or...if you want to get technical...airpressure :D

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I would say that a bit of time with proper training on a makawara is much more useful and beneficial then punching at a candle. Please f you have not been trained to use a Makawara get training from a qualified instructor. ( most instructors in Okinawan styles are trained in use of this Okinawan training tool )

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I would say that a bit of time with proper training on a makawara is much more useful and beneficial then punching at a candle. Please f you have not been trained to use a Makawara get training from a qualified instructor. ( most instructors in Okinawan styles are trained in use of this Okinawan training tool )

The video that was supplied was a poking fun at those who use the whole candle thing ;)

Latest Discussions