If You Won The Lottery

Every one knows I have Dennis Conatser here one to times a year. He and I are working on some new events for the near future. But also, if you guys at MT ever want to have an MT seminar on the East Coast, I am an 90 minutes from DC and 2 hours from Baltimore. Tess and I could certainly lend a hand or even look into hosting something.

If I hit the big money ....

I would study EPAK for an hour and a half a day, 6 days a week, with the guys that have at least one big red stripe on their belt. Any more time than that, and my brain starts to hurt (no doubt my body would be hurting before the 90 minutes was up).

And ... I would have to do this someplace close to some really nice fly-fishing water.

Peace - Mike

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Crap......:shrug:

Now that Im thinking about it, I would buy the playboy empire from Hugh....And then teach them all the ways of the martial arts....:D

:mst: :mst: :mst: :mst:

Originally posted by KatGurl
:mst: :mst: :mst: :mst:
I agree.

I think they'd all be too busy laughing. :) I mean, they are all at least Seniors in HS......

:rofl:

Originally posted by michaeledward
If I hit the big money ....

I would study EPAK for an hour and a half a day, 6 days a week, with the guys that have at least one big red stripe on their belt. Any more time than that, and my brain starts to hurt (no doubt my body would be hurting before the 90 minutes was up).

Hey I hear 'ya. I just finished Staff Set and it took me a month to figure out the ending. Well actually my variation of what the ending is supposed to look like.:shrug:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Hey I hear 'ya. I just finished Staff Set and it took me a month to figure out the ending. Well actually my variation of what the ending is supposed to look like.:shrug:

My dad taught me Staff Set a few years ago.... but I forgot it :(

The lotto....hmmmm? I guess I would have to fly all of the top Kenpo Masters to my home town for a weekend and hang out with them at one of the local pubs drinking beer (lotsa beer)eating big fat steaks and lobster! And really getting to know them. Goldendragon, I hear many good things about you so your on the list. I pity the guy thats picks a bar fight with that group. Oh what the hell, all the Kenpo folk from Martial Talk will be invited as well. Come to think of it, I just bought a ticket (could be worth 17,500,000)

I'd never be awake before noon again, for the rest of my life.

I would donate my MartialTalk admin pay back to the site.

Apart from taking care of family, it'd be nice to be able to donate some money to higher education (when I was awake).

Latest Discussions

Back