I was awarded the Black Belt in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am not sure where to have put this post. However, the Gunnery Sgt. in charge of the recruiting station in Florissant, MO and I were on the U.S.S. Kearsarge together. I was a Sgt. he was a Cpl. I trained him in the final stages of L.I.N.E. Training, which is extremely hapkido/Japanese JiuJitsu based.

Well the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) was designed in 2000 to update L.I.N.E.

Long story short he,I, and his Sgt. worked together in my basement for the last yr. I never in a million yrs. expected a dan ranking certificate. However, it was a beautiful gesture from my friend.

One of the greatest things about the True Martial Artists and U.S. Marines is this.......We are loyal to each other to a fault. Budo teaches us that.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Well Done!!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look at you, man! Fantastic! Outstanding! Serves you right, Marine.

Congratulations!:asian:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am not sure where to have put this post. However, the Gunnery Sgt. in charge of the recruiting station in Florissant, MO and I were on the U.S.S. Kearsarge together. I was a Sgt. he was a Cpl. I trained him in the final stages of L.I.N.E. Training, which is extremely hapkido/Japanese JiuJitsu based.

Well the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) was designed in 2000 to update L.I.N.E.

Long story short he,I, and his Sgt. worked together in my basement for the last yr. I never in a million yrs. expected a dan ranking certificate. However, it was a beautiful gesture from my friend.

One of the greatest things about the True Martial Artists and U.S. Marines is this.......We are loyal to each other to a fault. Budo teaches us that.

Excellent matt...

Latest Discussions