I used nunchuka in home defense...

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was practicing with my nunchuka in my condo, and I saw a home invader of the 8-legged variety lowering itself from my ceiling like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Took a nice swipe at the critter, and it disappeared. I don't know if it lived or not, but I couldn't find it, so I'm just going to assume I hit it so hard it vaporized.

ST1Doppelganger

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Or hiding out in your hair waiting for the opportunity to attack a softer target.

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Or getting a really little pair of chucks....

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It cant be in my hair. It's shorter than most soldiers.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
spiders have 8 legs so it would go and get 8 pairs of little nunchuks ;) now that's gotta hurt ;)

question :- why did you try hurting the poor defenceless little spider in the first place ????? surely that's cruelty to animals ;)

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The way I see it, it's a home invader with 2 deadly weapons (poisonous fangs).

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If he had 8 pairs of little nunchucks then he wouldn't have a leg to stand on.:)
Did you hear about the spider who went in for surgery to have one of its legs amputated? He woke up to find them all gone. "I'm going to sue!", the spider exclaimed. They said, "I'm sorry. You signed a waiver. I am afraid you don't have a leg to stand on."

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^LoL^^^ :)

you don't realise that the surgery the spider had to it's legs was to replace them with nunchuks -- 8 legs to stand on and 8 swinging nunchucks to boot ;)

right royal result ;)

Latest Discussions