I need some help....

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, Bob, I think this is actually the answer I was looking for in my thread about site building resources. I'll talk to Sensei McCraw tonight at the dojo and see if he'd rather have someone that actually knows what they're doing do the website for our school. It's gotta beat the $800 a month he pays for the yellow page ad.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
hmm...

So what you are saying is we should implemant a MT Black belt certification for a nice sized fee?

Yea nothing to much you know $1000.00-$25000.00 should do the tick, what do you think?
Terry
I see the Bahama's in our future!!

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
liuseongsystem said:
i need to set up a website.

pardon, but im very computer illiterate.

could you direct me to the information about prices and such.

as well, i assume you aid in the construction of the site as well.

i am a wny'er and found this site through a search for groups in this area...

so we are neighbors of a kind.

be happy to help.

Call Bob Hubbard the administrator of this site click on his profile and go to his site that has web design and it will tell you everthing you need to know.

V/R

Rick

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
liuseongsystem said:
i need to set up a website.

pardon, but im very computer illiterate.

could you direct me to the information about prices and such.

as well, i assume you aid in the construction of the site as well.

i am a wny'er and found this site through a search for groups in this area...

so we are neighbors of a kind.

be happy to help.
Sir, much appreciated. Please check your private messages, I'll be sending some information shortly. (http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/private.php)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can usually be reached by phone 716-XXX-XXXX between 10am and 8pm Eastern Time (I'm in Buffalo NY :) ), and am happy to call you as long as you're in the US or Canada. (My LD service doesn't include outside that area.)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
I just became a MT supporting member today and haven't left the site yet. for all of you that aren't supporting members, you don't know what you are missing out on. It really is the best deal out there.

V/R

Rick

PS I will take one of those sokeships. Will I be soked then?
I think I posted my soke cert somewhere here......we joked about selling novelty certifications. Back burner for now, but, it's on the 'todo' list :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
Hey, Bob, I think this is actually the answer I was looking for in my thread about site building resources. I'll talk to Sensei McCraw tonight at the dojo and see if he'd rather have someone that actually knows what they're doing do the website for our school. It's gotta beat the $800 a month he pays for the yellow page ad.
Jeff,
Let me know if I can be of assistance. I'd love to help out. :)

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1 said:

I always found a website did more then a yellow page ad with mine, best results for me seemed to be a small yellow page ad with the website listed. A lot cheaper, gives a lot more info, and a lot more effective IMO. Anyone that doesn't have a school website really should get one.

liuseongsystem

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
thank you, i recieved the info and everyone's followup post helped as well.

i will be contacting you shortly....need to organize a few things first.

thanx.

ttt

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll definitely keep my eyes and ears open for anyone who needs something around here, Bob.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bob, I finally got the chance to talk to McCraw Sensei about this last night. He rattled off several web pages/sites that he has in mind to have you take a look taking care of. Hope you two are able to get together on these things. Let me know if I can be of assistance in any of this.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, things are looking up. I really appreciate the outpouring of support I've received. A great number of people have signed up as supporting members, a few new hosting and/or design jobs have come through as well which I am very grateful for as well. There are still a few people who I'm waiting to hear back from, but it's looking like the worst is over. Thank you all.
:asian:

Latest Discussions