Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do a Donation for the $6 difference, make sure theres a comment there indicating its for the special, -AND- PM me here (so I can match everything up.) and I'll take care of the rest. :)

Thanks!

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really enjoyed my new subscription. I was going to donate anyway, but since I got MartialTalk and the Martialist at such a good deal, I decided I might as well get something for my $$'s.

How about it guys? Donate or subscribe, you get what you give, or what goes around comes around.

-Michael

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As I stated here and other places before email accounts at $10/year could be a great boon for MT. If you only get 10% of your members to buy 1 you will be up a couple grand.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
$10 is what some people spend on lunch. Come on, let's get the chatroom back and a dedicated server or new processor. One time kinda thing for the server. I do not know how much for the bandwidth annually running in, but the subscriptions could pay for that.

Make it a Merry Christmas for all of us here at MartialTalk <<I hate asking for money>> that is why I subscribed first, bought webspace here for Kenpo-Texas.com, when I have other space free, and encouraged my Association to host here. I want to support an on-line community I like. Think about it guys, it is what we make it.

Merry-Merry,
-Michael

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GIVE A MARTIALTALK MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION FOR:
CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH, KWANZA, OR MID-WINTER SOLSTICE

How about for a birthday gift, or to say "Thank you" to someone who taught a seminar for you ... or maybe to your "Most Improved Student", etc. Let's get creative.

And I hope everyone has a safe, fun, holiday season.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just to update ya, so far, the total stands at $768.46

Thank you to everyone who has donated, subscribed, advertised and otherwise supported MT.

:asian:

M

MisterMike

I've been poking around but couldn't find it...is ther a listing of the sponsor fees to put a banner on a forum link?

TIA,
Mike

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
2004 Update so far...

Donations and subscriptions have slowed to a trickle.
In order to help cover the growing cost of hosting this this site, we have rolled out a new "Supporting Membership".

This supporting membership features increased features, and a growing number of 'supporting member only' add-ins. At only $18US per year, it is a great way to help keep MartialTalk thriving. As a bonus, it includes a free 1 year subscription to MT Magazine (a $12 annual value).

You can still donate a few bucks here n there. When it totals $18, you'll be upgraded to the supporting membership.

Magazine subscribers - send a $6 donation and you'll also get the supporting membership.

Sponsors and advertisers are automatically designated Supporting Members.

Your support is needed, and greatly apreciated!
In the next few weeks we are planning on moving to a new, faster, more powerful server, made possible in part due to MartialTalk Members help.

Lets keep this baby growing!

Thank you!
:)

Latest Discussions