I just noticed.........

R

RCastillo

In my newspaper today, an ad came out stating the GM Richard Guerra from Austin, Tx is looking for instructors with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY to teach in a new school he's going to open soon here in Corpus Christi?

Now, how does that work?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's possible that he means instructors of his art with no business experience, I suppose.

But I've seen this type of thing before--it's typically a McDojo franchising thing. Either the techniques are dumbed down to the point that anyone can teach them or you teach your own system under their brand. These deals have been around for years. Again, this particular case could be something different--is the ad online?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by arnisador
It's possible that he means instructors of his art with no business experience, I suppose.

But I've seen this type of thing before--it's typically a McDojo franchising thing. Either the techniques are dumbed down to the point that anyone can teach them or you teach your own system under their brand. These deals have been around for years. Again, this particular case could be something different--is the ad online?

No, it's in the printed classifieds!:asian:

Latest Discussions