I have a secret...

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
He did the drawings. Jim Hummel's his name, cartoonist extrordinaire. Out in San Jose, now.

Edit: I meant 'Inker'; but, his style is strong throughout the comic.

I just assumed the author did the artwork. Isn't it all signed MER for Mark E. Rogers? Anyway, I LOVE the artwork, almost more than the story. Brilliant stuff.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Everyone at my work thinks that I have a really good work ethic. I'm actually kind of lazy....

That explains why you're here posting instead of working. lol Me too. *looks around for boss*

Hmm, um... I can't skip either. I have zero rhythm. I can't pick out the beat of even the most beat-laden song.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Everyone at my work thinks that I have a really good work ethic. I'm actually kind of lazy....

The most efficient worker is a lazy worker. They accomplish the task as fast as possible to have time to do what they want to do, which might include loafing or browsing ;) :D

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, my current boss was once a salesman. In the first two days of a sales cycle he achieved the quota for the whole cycle. He then told them he wasn't coming to work for the rest of the month because he had finished what they expected of him until next month.

... They fired him.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have two best friends that I hang out with all the time, but if they werent best friends with each other I'd hang out with one more than the other.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had lunch with Amy Carter (daughter of the former president). We didn't speak. We once shared a small table in the dining room at Brown U. when we were both students there, but I was chatting with my Irish friend who did not recognize her. In fact, he slammed her father in passing as part of a longer political harangue. Afterwards I explained who she was. He was unapologetic: "Well, what I said was true!"

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been in many parades (mostly local). Two not so local- one inadvertantly. I was with a group of friends going to the DC101 Chili Cookoff, when we saw this large group of people going in the same direction we wanted to go. We figured they MUST be going to the concert area, right? WRONG! It wound up being a march for the homeless- although not a bad thing to be in one for. In my sophmore year of high school, I marched in a Disney World Parade, and had the chance to see Roger Rabbit pass out just before starting. We were able to see what it was like "behind the scenes" there.

I've met with a number of Christian musicians, and also have pillars autograph.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
I just assumed the author did the artwork. Isn't it all signed MER for Mark E. Rogers? Anyway, I LOVE the artwork, almost more than the story. Brilliant stuff.

I'm not at all positive. My three issues were lost when I divorced my first wife. I know it was Rogers' cover; but, as I recall, Cirocco did the interior pencil and Biodad did the ink.

The cover, by the way, was hideous.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
I'm not at all positive. My three issues were lost when I divorced my first wife. I know it was Rogers' cover; but, as I recall, Cirocco did the interior pencil and Biodad did the ink.

The cover, by the way, was hideous.

Well, however it was, it's cool as hell. I still have my copies, and I page thru them from time to time. Fond memories of my highschool days.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
  1. I am lazy!
  2. I like to cook.
  3. I am way in touch with my feminine side ... which my wife, and previous girlfriends really liked (go figure?)
  4. I am also very secure in my masculinity, so I don't care what people think about #3
-Michael

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
-I have photos of me in drag-

-The Holidays Depress Me and I wish they wouldnt happen-

-I was arrested as a Juve-

-I once destroyed a Hyundai with a battle axe-

-I have an allergy to Mr Bubble powder-

Hows that for a list?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen the Spongebob Squairpants movie so many times I can say the lines with the characters. I'm watching it right now! Heellllpppp Meeeeee!
Sean

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

Nope not me. There might be a picture of me with someone else in drag ;)

Technopunk said:

I agree to much stress over an idea that should exisit without consumerism and mass marketing, that maybe should be around all year anyways.

Technopunk said:

Never Arrested, questioned a few times though :D

Technopunk said:

It was a Toyota and then a Honda and I used a Sledge

Technopunk said:

I am allergic to Shrimp but can eat Lobster :)

Technopunk said:
Hows that for a list?

I still think I need to make a road trip to Chi-town :lol: to see my lost brother there.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:

Hows that for a list?
I didn't know about the Mr. Bubble thing! Dammit! *sigh* now I gotta go shopping agin ....

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I didn't know about the Mr. Bubble thing! Dammit! *sigh* now I gotta go shopping agin ....

:rofl: is there another batch of brownies coming?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, but I still gotta bake them - was supposed to yesterday and damn kids wouldn't settle down.

Latest Discussions