I have a confession to make...

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Gou is not shy......... don't let him fool you!
he is known for his Kenpo all over town..... even the rub and tugs!

Without a word of a lie I can say that I have never used one of these places. I have a wonderful wife and I would never be dishonourable enough to go to such an establishment.

Now a nudie bar, well, they serve beer there and there's always a boxing match on the TV.

Originally posted by tonbo
Welcome back to the fold, Gou. Admit it.....you can't go too far. Hell, one of the very first really cool websites on Kenpo I ever found was yours. You can't fool *everyone*.
It's like that song says, no? "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"
OH, yeah....and about that story. Sounds good--I'd stick with it. You might actually get someone to believe you, if you kick 'em in the head first......Peace--

Why must you turn our friendship into a house of lies?
:wavey: :ultracool :boxing:

Originally posted by Stick Dummy

Seig,

WTF?

How did Gou find out about our daily shift change proceedures?????????????

:duel:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He's already admitted to being a Russian. Maybe we should turn the Good Colonel loose on him!

Originally posted by pineapple head

For a fella that does'nt like Kenpo you are well known around the Kenpo forums Gou!

That's because we're the only ones who talk to him!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

With friends like you all...who needs enemies?

Originally posted by GouRonin

Without a word of a lie I can say that I have never used one of these places. I have a wonderful wife and I would never be dishonourable enough to go to such an establishment.

Now a nudie bar, well, they serve beer there and there's always a boxing match on the TV.

Always a good place to talk shop as well.:eek:

Hey Jaybacca! Finally someone who understands!

Latest Discussions

Back