Its been so long since i posted here

N

Norma

Hi Everyone.

Some of you might remember me, My son is in kenpo karate he's 5 and half now.

My son started out stripped white. He's now advanced yellow getting his Orange very soon. He's been AWSOME, and is also now trainning for the tournament help here in Feb. He's on the Demo team VERY exciting, He's had class twice a week and trains once a week for the demo team.

I did start kenpo karate my self,, BUT i feel ill and never got past white, i plan to get back into it as soon as my doc says it ok.

I absulutly adore the instructors they are amazing with kids. Couldn't ask for better people teaching my kids.

Anyway, Just thought i would check its been so long. :)
Norma

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome back Norma. Hope to see you post more. It will be nice getting to know you better :D

OP
N

Norma

Thank you!!!
I hope to get to know you better also. I see alot of new faces/names LOL

Norma :) :)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back too. I imagined it as changed alot. Alot of women here now too. ;) I hope you are well soon. TW

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forum!!! :)

Mike

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome back Norma- glad to hear all is going well with you and your son. Yes, training can seem like a very long road in the beginning- and it is.......but don't get discouraged- keep at it and slowly but surely with a lot of dedication, patience and practice, you will progress and get better and better and feel better and better about the art. Good luck to you both!!

:asian: :karate:

OP
N

Norma

Thanks, Yes i'm in Ontario Canada.

I'm excited this year the kenpo tournament will be the 3rd largest held here. MANY will be here. Are any of you attending the tournament held here in Sarnia Ontario Feb 19th 2005?

If so, i'd love to meet some of you face to face! :)

Norma

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Norma,

I'm glad you returned! I had been wondering about you for a while. You're missed! Don't be a stranger any more.

- Ceicei

OP
N

Norma

Thanks Ceicei.

I'll try my best to come around more often..

Norma